New Balance Vazee Prism
The New Balance Vazee Prism is the first shoe of this series to the New Balance brand. A first of its kind, New Balance managed to create a shoe that falls into the performance sector while also remaining in the stability sector. As a stability shoe that has a remarkably comfortable design, the shoe benefits low and heavy mileage runners alike. It is ideal for a runner that wants a cushioned, yet lightweight shoe. Runners get speed without losing support. In the new design, New Balance has created a trainer that is also lightweight. The shoe also provides flexibility, breathability, and comfort – combining features in a unique and streamlined way. The cushioned midsole provides the support and stability runners need utilizing New Balance’s REVlite cushioning. With arch support stability, a medial post for extra stability, and a breathable upper, runners will be impressed with this comfortable, sleek shoe. And we can’t omit the fact that this shoe has an affordable price tag that makes this shoe a great pick for everyday runners who need that extra stability.
REVlite cushioning creates soft impact
Affordable price tag
High performance without sacrificing support
Features a medial post for extra stability
Grip suffers in the rain
Some felt that the toe box was too tight
- I went to NB and got my gait checked. I had shin splints for years and it was hard to run. I found out I have slight overpronation. I bought these and immediately felt a difference. THe best shoes I have ever bought. I have no more pain and no more shin splints.
- So much cushioning in these shoes. These look better than my Sauconys. These fit true to size as well.
- These are a bit wider than my other shoes and they fit fantastic. They are comfortable. I only use them for the gym and casual, nothing crazy and I do not run.
- The sole is nice and thick, a little stiff. They are a bit heavy for running shoes too. I use these for training and they are working great. I still cannot get over the thickness of the sole.
- The price is right and the shoe is comfortable and works great with my running style. They are light and durable. They also fit to size.
- The padding on the ankles is a bit thicker than I like. They are great for high impact training and running. They have been comfortable an are lasting a good while. Love the cushioning in them.
- These have great arch support and cushion. These keep my heel pain at bay as well, no issues there.
- I have mid pronation and these she offer the stability I need for this so I do not get any pain. I work out a lot, not a big runner though. I love these shoes.
- I wear my shoes hours on end since I am a soccer referee. These are so freaking comfortable and stable. Everyother shoe I have wned gave me blisters. I guess these wre made for overpronators because I have had zero issues. I went and bought 4 more pair for the future.
- These are cheap, light an comfortable. I love these shoes. Proves you don't have to cough up a whole paycheck for a decent shoe.
- The cushioning on these has been a dream for my old man jints. I recommend for those of you who need a little extra support. I will buy these again.
- I ordered these a half size up and they worked great. These are light and comfortable. They can cause a bit of ankle soreness in the beginning.
- This has been a great shoe for my plantars. They are comfortable and supportive and I am able to stand all day without pain.
- The material is great, the price is double great and the shoe is comfortble. I wear these everyday for everything and no issues.
- I run on my toes and have a neutral pattern with a overproation. These make me feel like I have no issues and they do not cause any pain or shin splints. They look great, breathe well and are affordable.
- These shoes are amazing. They are priced right, they have tons of support and they fit like they are supposed to. Pure comfort and stability.
- These have cured me of my shin splints. I was able to put them on and go and no pain. They run a half size small for me.
- Love thee shoes. I jsut needed a half size larger and they fit great.
- These support my no arch foot well. I run about 20 miles a week and these keep me feeling great. Great support and comfort all over the shoe.
- These breathe well and are light. They have agreat style and color to them. I use them for purely the gym, I could feel every pebble and rock when I ran outside and they get dirty easy. It is a great shoe for the cost though.
- I used these and cut 3 minutes off my run time. I have never felt so good in a shoe before. They oliminated my shin issues and have tons of support. I ama flat footer and recommend these to anyone who also has flat feet.
- Pronation, shin splints, painful heel stiker? NO PROBLEM. New Balance has you covered. These shoes are the best things to happen to my feet in life! They are structured well and have just the right amount of cussioning. The heel is a bit lower than nrmal but I think this is where the adjustment and pain freeing come in.
- They completely fell apart after 6 months. They were garbage. They got holes in the heels after 3 months. For the price, they should have been better. I am not impressed.
- They had nearly no arch support. They did not help my overpronation. My shins and calves hurt among other pats of my body. These are just not the ones for me.
- These shoes were off in the size. I always buy NB, these, however, they are garbage and killed my feet.
- The cushioning in these is really disappointing. Stiff and rigid. Made my feet hurt.
- The tread is vanishing way too fast and coming apart. I didn't get to run in them but a couple times. I am very unhappy with my purchase. Not worth the money.
- These gave me bad ankle pain from rubbing so much. The worst out of the Vazee model for sure.
- These lack support and cushioning. I am not sure what everyone else was talking about unless they were comparing to a ballet slipper or something. Horrible shoe and so uncomfortable.
- These gave me mean blisters all over my toes. They never felt like they broke in either. They have little cushioning and mild stability. They just weren't a good shoe for what I need.
• Revlite foam cushioning
• Bootie construction
• Medial post that prevents overpronation
• No-sew upper material
• Laces made of performance stretch
• Incredibly fast