Puma Carson Runner
Puma is fairly well known around the world for their athletic and sports equipment, including their many varieties of running shoes. The Puma Carson Runner is one of Puma’s running lines that is very stylish and can fare well as an everyday shoe, while still offering good features for fairly serious running and training as well.
Some complaints about size
- These were pretty dope for $35. They help me lift and work great for running and when I train my clients. As a personal trainer, I know a great shoe when I find one and these are it. I was skateboarding the other day and they ripped, so I assume they are not offroaders. Pure comfortable gym shoe. They are so lightweight and perfect for this kind of use.
- I wear these for strictly looking fly. They are my dress shoes. They look so nice without giving in the comfort area. Like taking clouds out on dates. These are super fresh.
- These shoes are super durable, going on 2nd year. They are still in tact. I use them for normal use. They clean up really easy after a mild hike. They are so comfortable. I love these shoes.
- THee breath well and have a relaxing feel to the. They are not water proof though, keep that in mind. For the price and comfort you cannot get a better shoe, i guarantee it. Try them out, you will be pleased.
- These shoes last a long time. They are super comfortable and I use them for everything: runs, hikes, gym use. I am really pleased with them. This s my second pair.
- These are a bit narrow but I like that. They are really comfortable and durable they have a great sturdiness to them they also get a bunch of compliments. They are really priced well too.
- Very light and really comfortable. These shoes are really durable and have lasted quite a while. They are really good shoes and look sleek on your feet.
- I bought these larger lik reviewers suggested and they fit ok. They do ft narrow. I usually run 2-4 miles a day and to the gym as well as out and about and they never have caused any issues. They are light and really functional. Great for the price.
- These are a really versatile shoe and are really durable. I like the look for casual wear but they fit wonderful and ride well for runs. They had no break in time. Super impressed.
- I will be buying these again. They are light and stylish. I did get a .5 size larger. But they are mad comfortable and snug.
- I have ran in these and did a lot of activities and they have lasted the whole year and are still usable. The price is phenomenal for the durability and comfort. I highly recommend these shoes.
- These grip well on slick surfaces and have held up with my daily 12 hours of running back and forth and constant moving around on my feet. Really great and sturdy shoe for the cost. I would make sure you order a half size up because they run a bit narrow.
- Simple designed runner. They have good traction and the insoles are real cozy. Really awesome tennis shoe.
- I needed a whole size larger. These would not do good for me running but on the machines at the gy they work great. Hold well and take pressure. They are super durable.
- I am able to wear my orthotics with these and my foot doesn't have any extra pressure.
- These are light and comfortable for jogs. I wore the the first day for a nice long jog and they were great and didn't give me any pain or other issues. They have good cushioning and they look really nice on my feet. First day having them and I've already put them to
- They are narrow but the support is there. The comfort is great and they look really nice.
- These are a good heel striking shoe. No a lot of front and ball of the foot cushioning. I wear these to school everyday and they keep me cozy. They feel like a slipper.
- I like the color and look forward to buying these again. They are super comfortable and affordable. They fit to size for me too, which is nice. No issues.
- The bottom is like a foam so the stability is a little off. But, for the price the comfort ,style and design cannot be beat. These shoe are really nice to look at and are ok to do light running in. They are a bit narrow but not painful. They are recommendable.
- These are so nice and cheap. They work great for my long hours at work running around. They do not slip on slick surfaces, great traction. I went a size bigger and they fit perfect.
- Wonderful shoe. They have worked on any surface I have walked on without making me feel insecure. The upper fabric is airy and flexible and snug to my feet without being too tight. I love that they are so comfortable and affordable.
- These are flat, which I like and they have a great comfort and fit to the sole. They breathe really well with the top cloth like material. They are really light too.
- These are a really comfortable and super light. Just as good as any of my other shoes that I paid too much for, obviously. I am not a Puma fan.
- These shoes really look great. You get what you pay for I guess. They are way too small. I couldn't wear these around the house for more than 15 minutes and my feet were so angry at me. They were trying to divorce me. I tried a larger size but it was the same.
- These shoes were ugly. Looked like clown shoes on my thin feet. I wanted to like them.
- The heel on these was really uncomfortable for me. These do not feel good at all after a lot of use. I wanted to got them broke in but it isn't happening.
- I bought 2 of these and the blues are too small but the same size. Why can’t shoes be consistent. So aggravating because I really love these shoes and the color. The other ones are great and fit perfect.
- These were really uncomfortable and narrow. I am not happy that they run so small.
- These were designed really awful. I have slightly wide feet, not obese and these were really hard on my feet. They are just way too narrow for comfort.
- Injected EVA foam midsole
- Stylish design
- Fairly low price