Skechers Flex Advantage 2.0
There are many brands of performance footwear that fly under the radar. For no good reason at all, manufacturers have been creating excellent shoes that can facilitate a wide range of physical activities that are criminally underrated. The main reason for this is the monopoly a few high-profile brands have established in the minds of consumers; unfortunately for these lesser-known shoe designers, few customers are willing to venture outside their comfort zone when looking for a fashionable and functional pair of shoes. However, those few who are willing to look past the big-name hypebeast brands will find a plethora of high-performing, stylish, and reasonably priced footwear offerings, such as the Skechers Flex Advantage 2.0.
- Lightweight and flexible design
- Alternative upper designs
- Variety of color schemes
- Comfortable when running or walking
- Affordable price
- Lacking arch support
- Questionable durability
- These shoes run a whole size large in length, the width is fine. I would really suggest going down a size, I did and they it perfect. These shoes are so comfortable and durable. I really enjoy doing all my activities in these.
- These are really nice looking shoes. They fit great and to size. I only got these to walk in but after wearing them a bt, I am hooked and ended up wearing them to the gym. THey are now my all over town and gym shoe. They are s comfortable and they are flexible and cushy. The foam is great and molds to your foot and they are super light, which is great for my small ankles.
- I am in a high paced retail environment all day, everyday. I needed something that could handle my movement and these have proven to be the shoe for me. They are so comfortable and the lightweight feel has me able to keep going after work with no fatigue. I am so happy I bought these and I will be buying them again..
- Beware that these shoes most definitely do come a full size larger. Otherwise, these are a great and durable shoe. They are really comfortable and I recommend them to anyone who chooses comfort over style, they are real sturdy. And the price, so in my budget.
- I spent little money on these and after 6 months they are still holding up great. They are really comfortable and get better with time. They are fit to my size and super light. I am happy with the way they look too. You would think they would cost more. Thank god for a great shoe on a budget, eh?
- These tend to slide a bit if you are going up hills or slopes. However, the shoe is mad comfy and is great for my track circle power walks with the girl. I mean really, for the price, I am not sure you can get a more comfortable and stable shoe.
- The memory foam in these have saved my feet from the ficiilitis I suffer from. They are like no other in comfort and support. These don't look as cheap as the price tag and they have really held up..
- I am so happy about the weight on these, super light. They are also comfortable and surprisingly made of a real durable, yet breathable material. Great shoe Sketchers.
- The soles of these shoes offer so much support and are freaking incredibly comfortable. The reason I buy them though is because they are so light and don't give me fatigue after using them all day.
- I keep thinking I dreamt these shoes. THey are so cheap and so spot on. They are made perfect and with great material. They are super cushy and light. The mesh is surprisingly really durable and the memory foam is like a bed for your feet. I still am not sure how they are able to make such a great shoe so cheap when you have shoes like Nike that are so horrible, yet cost an arm and a leg and maybe a first born. I am going to buy two more colors so I can mix them up a bit. I just really love this shoe.
- My feet are so happy and comfortable and I am thinking these are fixing my neuropathy. Seriously, I have no pain in these and I can feel my instep changing. They are magic for sure and I highly recommend any foot pain sufferers to try them out.
- I got a neutral grey pair an cnt count the compliments I get on them. THey are extremely light and the comfort is out of this world, they just mold to your feet. I also was gotten by the price. Way cheap without feeling so.
- I wasn't sure about these because they were so cheap but the reviews got me to try them out. I could not be happier. I suffer from extrema help pressure pain and have been trying to find shoes that help with this. These have more than helped. These are the cure. I never want to take them off!
- I only buy NB but was in a jammy jam and had to grab these. I also was finding they have been changing their shoe a lot, not for the better. These were not only cheaper, they were so much different on the inside and way more comfortable. I actually had to go back down to my normal size shoe, imagine that! A shoe that fits like it is supposed to, under 50 bucks that feel like your walking on clouds and don't leave me feeling like I have been running barefoot on rocks all day. I am sold and will probably be buying these from now on. The sole is so cushy and they do not squish my toes.
- Sizing is as close to correct as I have found in a runner. They are a bit tight across the top of the foot but they stretch well. They are pillow comfort cushy and a great price. I honestly do not think there is a better shoe out there for the price. I am beyond happy with my purchase.
- These are my work shoes and they keep me feeling great all day I have super wide flat feet and these fit like they are supposed to, without losing support. They hug my feet and keep them cool while adding a lot of support and comfort.
- Totally worth the money. The memory foam makes me forget they are there and the lightness keeps my ankles and calves from stressing too much. I am able to use these all day and not have any issues. Best shoe on the market.
- These shoes were made for absorbing my back pain. When Ipu these babies on, the foamy insides just settle around my feet and take all that pain away. I think this brand is highly underrated. And as long as they stay at this price, I am ok with that. They really fit to size too, which is great. You will not be disappointed.
- Holy crap, what a great, comfortable shoe. The memory foam is so dope. I feel like I am walking on clouds, these are so light. I do wish they had more colors so I could get more of them!
- There was some ink bleeding off the toe that has ruined all my white socks. Other than that, these are so comfy and light. I cannot ask for a better or more stable shoe.
- I suffer from excruciating bone spurs. I find it very hard to walk at times. These shoes have changed my life. I even jog a bit now. I mean, really, these were made for me. They have so much cushion and support. The arches are just right. I cannot say enough good about these, you just have t buy and see for yourself.
- Never been let down by Skechers. They are super light and comfortable. They are a great design and style. They get dirty pretty easy but that isn't really a concern of mine due to the comfort. I like that they keep my feet cool as well, super breathable.
- My feet are always so happy when I wear these. I am blown away by the foam insole an how well they hold my feet. They fit perfect and are super light.
- They cushion is full and supportive without making the shoe bulky or heavy. It is actually very light. I love the comfort level on these and cannot be beat for the price. I am so impressed.
- I have been saved. They have taken away all my knee and back arthritis pain. I am so happy that these work well for my budget too. The foam really absorbs the pressure and the foam also forms so great to your feet without squishing your toes. I bought a pair for my husband as well and he feels the same, loves them.
- I loved my Gowalk 2’s and thought that these would be a great upgrade. I was so wrong. These shoes not only fit horrible they kept making my ankles roll in. This really created a lot of pain and discomfort for me. I looked at the shoe and it seemed to have a weird inward angle to them in the arches, which is why I think this was happening. I am not really liking these shoes.
- It only took me one day to wear these shoes down in the sole. I pronate and am a really big dude and these shoes just couldn't hang with the pressure. They were unwearable. I did like the way they looked but I guess you get what you pay for.
- These shoes had me in so much pain after a couple hours. The laces continued coming untied: annoying! I tried to give them some time to break in and they just became more uncomfortable. Bad shoe, I would not recommend.
- I really liked the look and style of these shoes. But, they could not hold up for more than a couple weeks, they started breaking down in the soles and became unwearable.
- I ended up tightening these as tight as they would go and I still walked right out of these I cannot walk up hills without my shoe coming off. This is beyond annoying. It fits right but just will not stay n. Maybe it is because the fabric on top is so flimsy and stretchy?
- FlexSole flexible outsole
- Thin midsole with subtle heel drop
- Trubuck leather and synthetic mesh upper
- Alternate knit fabric upper variant
- Lightweight design
- Non-removable memory foam insole