Adidas Adizero Adios 3
The Adidas Adizero Adios 3 features a retro upper that, at first glance, might make you dismiss the shoe as old-fashion and out-of-date. But you’d be mistaken to do this – while Adidas has stuck with their classic side-striped style, they certainly aren’t stuck when it comes to advancing footwear technology. This is shoe a that was designed for speed. In fact, the two fastest marathons in the history of running were won by runners wearing this shoe’s predecessor, the Adios 2. The multiple foam pods within the plush midsole return energy to you with each strike of your foot, allowing you not only to run longer but to also run faster. While no shoe can turn you into Dennis Kimetto or Emmanuel Mutai, getting a pair of the Adidas’ Adios 3 could help you attain your own PR.
- Comfortable, responsive Boost midsole
- Continental rubber outsole
- More expensive than similar shoes
- I really liked the shoe. It was comfortable and easy to walk in. However, the big toe went through the fabric.
- I use these to race in. They are lightweight and I would recommend them as a training shoe.
- I felt faster in these. They were light and really comfortable. I would recommend buying a half size larger.
- I was very impressed with these shoes. They were great right out of the package. I would recommend these to any marathon runner. They are light and made for distance.
- I run on hard surfaces and these take the beating. They fit nice and secure and are very light.
- These shoes are magical. They stick to wet surfaces -- traction control. They are super sleek and light without losing integrity in the design -- the material isn’t cheap. These shoes are a marathoners dream. I am extremely impressed. I like my shoes snug so if you aren't into that, I would suggest a half size larger.
- These really are able to take impact without pressure points. They have a super padded inside and the colors are great. I love this shoe and the price.
- This shoe has all around support, from the front to the back. They are extremely comfortable and my feet stay put inside the shoe when I am dancing.
- These shoes are for people with feet like mine: narrow in the back, high in the middle and wide in the front. Adidas always seems to hit the spot and these in particular are extra comfy.
- I am very happy with these shoes. They are all around comfortable and they are true to fit, great shoe.
- I have had to heal from two injuries, yet I am still training for a half marathon and these shoes, well, these shoes are fantastic. They are light enough they don't fatigue my weak spots and are very supportive.
- I like that these shoes respond well to my feet when I am running. These are marathon shoes, they have just the right amount of cushion and are super light.
- I truly recommend these to any one that is wanting a great shoe for a marathon. These are the lightest shoe and most durable I have ever had.
- I don't have to wear layers of socks to keep these in place. I have a very wide toe box with a very narrow heel and these fit me just right. They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned.
- These shoes are just right. I love the foam and how it sits in the middle like a mattress formed to your foot. The outer layer is breathable and secure. I also like that these look like older brand Adidas.
- I like the design and the colors are great. I don't even realize I have these shoes on sometimes, they are that light and comfy.
- I am a huge fan of the color I got and they work great with my run training. They are light and stable, which I need.
- I bought a size up from my norm and they fit perfect. These have proven to be a great racing shoe. They are lightweight and extremely comfortable. From a runner, I highly recommend.
- One of my top purchases of all time. These shoes can handle any type of runner without a doubt. They are so comfortable and light.
- These trainers have a great pick up and lightweight design; I am impressed. I wore these in replace of my boost 3s and I have to say I am converted. These have actually taken time off my run.
- I am an avid marathon runner. I have always gotten blisters, it was something I decided to accept. Someone referred these to me and after 10 years, no blisters. I was shocked. Great shoe I highly, highly recommend.
- These shoes have handled every terrain I have put them on with ease. These shoes are very soft under your foot but not too much, the stability is grand. They have awesome grip and are extremely lightweight. They also look great with a pair of jeans.
- These shoes are top for energy return. They are very flexible and lightweight. These are my first pair of Adidas and I won’t be going back. I am very happy with these shoes.
- I use these on all sorts of runners training: long distance, short burst, relay and interval training. I have a narrow foot and these are a true fit size. These shoes are extremely responsive and light. More durable than I expected from such a lightweight material.
- I am in love with the boost technology and these are a step up. They are light, comfortable, and the soles are epic.
- I bought a size larger and these were still uncomfortable. They squished my toes.
- I went up a size and these were still too small. Why can't the sizes just be what they are?
- I thought my stride had changed because these wore down so quick. However, my husband has a pair and they did the same thing. I am disappointed that these were so badly made. I only had them for 3 months.
- These are not like any of the other boosts and the shoe size is way off.
- My feet hurt so bad after using these. I was not impressed.
Read also about best minimalist running shoes.
- Boost midsole
- Made for speed
- Retro style