Adidas Energy Bounce Fully Reviewed for Quality
The Adidas Energy Bounce was explicitly designed to do just what its name suggests–energize your run and keep you continually moving forward in your workout routine. It has a very comfortable and cushioned BOUNCE midsole that will give your feet plenty of space to breathe while running, as well as provide you with plenty of responsiveness once you’re out on the road or the trail. It also features a breathable mesh lining that’s designed to keep your feet dry and cool, and they’re ultimately made for neutral runners because of the flex grooves that are eventually intended for natural movement.
Keep reading our in-depth Adidas Energy Bounce review to find out if it is worth the investment.
- Comfortable for any activity
- Trendy stylings stand out
- Midsole adds a bounce to each step
- Great value for the price
- Roomy toe box
- Narrow heel
- Versatile applications
- Heel cup rubs on skin, causing blisters
- Smaller than regular choices
- Upper material isn't as durable as expected
- Love these for on the road, mid sole gives good response, I’m 4 months into running four times a week and the sole is showing wear but that's expected, the shoe has retained stability and with a rinse in water they continue to look nice.
- First run in these was 11 miles, though I had issues with shoes, I found that this neutral shoe gave relief to my calf pains, the toe area was a little stiff but this will settle, the single piece shoe platform gives really good low bounce.
- This shoe gives the right performance, I do squats, a lot of running, get relief from the neutral aspect of these, the bouncy is there for running but not over the top.
- Need toebox space and I get it in these, very good for the balls of my feet, at first there was a feeling of narrow but this went after a few runs, the fit is good, the traction is nice but watch out for wet tiles, it will slip. Love these as neutral shoes, very good for my feet.
- At first these felt just a bit tight but this problem went as the shoe stretched to fit, ventilation is very nice, the she is light but feels secure and gives stability at a neutral level, wear these for jogging and I think they deserve 4 stars.
- Good shoe hold around the heels, the shoes are neutral enough for medium distance running and traction is what you expect from this brand, also use these casually on hot days, they look nice with shorts.
- Generally I hit width problems when choosing running shoes but these are a good fit, the heel cup is very snug, these are neurtral so I do feel the benefits, breathability is better than I expected and the shoe gives me space for flexining my toes, impressive shoe.
- I like how light these are, the ventilation seems really good and my feet are a lot less wet than in other previous shoes. Chose these for their neutral style and I run 3 times a week without any problems, this qualifies as a decent shoe.
- I use these for both tennis and jogging, for a neutral shoes they are surprisingly versatile, the comfort is consistent, the shoe grips on various surfaces,
- I run a firm sandy beach, roads and hard mud trails and I have found these to be perfect. Sizing was a bit tricky but I got it right in the end.
- Struggled with sizing, eventually settled on a pair that seemed to fit but could feel tightness from a band which loops over the shoes and makes the shoe tight enough to make my feet numb which really can't work for me while running.
- Traction can deminish because I notice that the sole starts wearing quicker than I thought it would, the uppers are not durable if you use these everyday for running, evidence of tearing already after just two months.
- The heel cups are too snug but able to rub, ended up with painful heel blisters, I kept at it assuming I needed to break in these but this has not helped, I think I'm unlucky with these shoes, the fit for the heels does not balance for me.
- The uppers look good, breathability is sound but durability is not so hot, three months down the line and I see small tearing areas forming, I do run daily so I think these shoes are more for moderate amounts of running in terms of durability. I like these but..................
- The toe box felt stiff on my feet and for the first few runs I had friction on my toes, however, eventually the shoe seemed to stretch enough to sort this out. The uppers have a good level of ventilation but I am seeing wearing out on the soles a lot quicker than should be.
It will prove to be versatile enough to suit you well regardless of whether you're going for a run or lifting weights.
Each step will land more comfortably for you and will provide for an efficient toe-off that will keep you performing at your best. The durable nature of the midsole makes it so that you don't lose structural integrity, no matter how many times you use it.
The overlays on the shoe have been fused directly on the mesh, making it, so there don't have to be any additional layers or stitching.
This is fairly light, considering just how many features are being pumped into this shoe. You can expect to get a good gait on this shoe while also getting good separation from the ground.
There are open pores in the fabric that allow air to ventilate throughout the interior of the shoe, keeping the environment nice and comfortable for you.
You can't go wrong with the brand new Energy Bounce.
You can count on the Energy Bounce to keep you going even in extreme circumstances.
There are also flex notches all along the foot to allow you to move more freely and naturally, allowing you to get the most out of your run.
You should be aware that the heel cup has been noted sometimes to cause blisters, so that could potentially interfere with the responsiveness.
The arch support for this shoe is neutral, meaning it will accommodate most any arch type, ensuring that every runner has a comfortable run.
Other than that, though, this shoe is well-suited to most applications.
Even other models that Adidas has to offer aren't as cheap as this one, making it a perfect choice for those just entering into the fray.
Flex grooves in the shoe further add to the traction, ensuring that the shoe will hug just about any surface while you're running.
This shoe is also designed to get the job done when you're doing things like weightlifting, so having that stable base will do you a whole lot of good when you're doing squats or any other type of activity.
You probably won't notice too much of a difference if you've accustomed yourself to a closer drop in the past, but it's worth making a note of.
- Very visually appealing
- Great overall comfort of the inner lining
- Outstanding grip, even on wet surfaces
- Roomy toe box
- Surprisingly low price tag
The flex grooves on the innovative outsole provide a clean grip on the road while ensuring that your heel to toe drop isn't too substantial. There aren't many downsides to this dynamic shoe. The no-sew, mesh upper provides for superior breathability, allowing your feet to breathe when they're under the stress of a good run.
For the price, you really can't beat the Adidas Energy Bounce.