Adidas Madoru 2.0
The second installment of the stylish Adidas Madoru is a dynamic everyday athletic shoe designed with the continuous comfort of its wearer in mind. The Adidas Madoru 2.0 features an upper mesh for breathability and maximum ventilation while this new version features an upgraded SUPERCLOUD™ midsole that adds a layer of cushion for both shock absorption and comfort. Although minor criticisms have been raised about this plush midsole, with some finding it a little too comfortable, interfering with their feel of responsiveness, depending on what level of comfort the wearer is looking for this may be a moot point. Thanks to its mesh upper, the Madoru 2.0 has great flexibility while its rubber adiWEAR outsole provides a firm but responsive outsole. While fashion-forward enough to look like one of Adidas’s more expensive casual shoes, the Adidas Madoru 2.0 is an affordable shoe for workout, training, or running that delivers in both comfort and performance.
- A low-cost trainer with great aesthetics and features
- Its SUPERCLOUD™ midsole provides great comfort
- High breathability means runners can go for miles without discomfort
- Mesh upper and outsole provides great responsiveness and flexibility
- Can function as both a running shoe and casual footwear
- Made from highly durable materials that will retain its integrity even after heavy use
- Firm rib cage keeps the foot set in place without losing flexibility
- Great outsole responsiveness to both wet and dry surface conditions
- Midsole cushioning may feel too “plush” for some runners
- Slightly heavier than some comparable running shoes on the market
- Some complaints of having too loose a heel and too much room in toe box
- Don't be misled by the price, these shoes outperform most other shoes that I have tried, pretty much everything is built into these, I run long distances regularly and I must say these are a good workhorse shoe, the shoe performs. Weight is not at issue, the comfort is constant and traction is marvelous.
- I'm totally sold on these, superb aesthetics, love the super cloud cushion in the midsole, bags of responsive and flexible, I'm able to put in a lot of miles and the breath level of these shoes help my feet stay dry. Overall I'm seeing that this shoe is stylish, very durable and a great running shoe.
- As soon as I got these the uppers impressed me, the shoe has something like a rib cage and I can feel how well it holds the shoe to my feet, flexibility is very impressive, these are good for my three runs a week and for casual, very impressed with the price, nice deal.
- I love these, they are packed with performance features which are normally found in more expensive models for running shoes, the outsole gives a perfect response and I like how the shoe grips in very wet and in dry conditions.
- I have put these through continuous heavy use about 5 times each week and I cover 5 miles each run, the shoes give nice flex, a great response which boosts my run and the traction is really so good regardless of the weather or surfaces.
- Hats off to supercloud cushion, it's why I got these, I want serious comfort and these shoes put up, I'm surprised how breathable these are, zero issues with sweaty and wet socks.
- For running, walking and even the odd game of tennis, I find these are on target for comfort and reliability. There are so much cushion and support on these I can't imagine not using them.
- Love the performance, it's been a long time since I had such a flexible shoe, no matter how many miles I cover, the cushion, coolness, and performance are tops.
- I'm on my feet all night in my job and these shoes have given me the comfort that I very much need, they are an amazing shoe, the cushion factor is so good it's through the roof.
- The price surprised me, the shoe surprised me even more, it's comfortable, lets my feet breath, structurally it holds nicely to my feet, a rib cage feature makes the shoe fit securely, the cushion is a little over the top but I do like it
- Started off loving these but after 6 weeks of running four times a week, the foam or cushion feels like it is losing support and is starting to feel bulky, still soft but with a bulk feeling and I feel the shoe is too heavy while noting this might be due to the amount of cushion.
- My toe is not secure in the toe box there is too much space and the heel feels loose, this is very distracting while running.
- Compared to other similar brands, these feel heavy even though the return seems ok, after a few weeks I felt that the cushioning is overdone in these.
- The shoe is not true to size, I feel like the extra cushion tries to compensate this by holding the foot but it does not work for me. In particular, the midfoot gives way too much cushion.
- The cushioning starts to give after a month, what felt like super cushion is now dropping to standard, I like the shoe still but I find the declining cushion firmness a bit weird. My other point is that I think the toe box may well be a bit bigger than it needs to be.
- Mesh upper and perforated rib cage provides great breathability
- As stylish as more expensive trainers without the cost
- The outsole’s ADIWEAR design provides great traction and responsiveness
- An affordable, durable running shoe that still delivers performance-wise
- Performs well on various ground conditions without losing responsiveness
- Spacious toe box for comfort and new heel tab that allows for easy removal