The Adidas NMD_CS1 (which stands for Nomad City Sock), is a take-off from the company’s extremely popular and coveted NMD Runner introduced a few years ago. Although the NMD_CS1 is not engineered to be a running or performance sneaker, it does bear some resemblance to its laced predecessor. Unlike its running shoe cousin which had a partly Primeknit upper, the City Sock boasts an upper completely derived from Primeknit material. This advanced fabric is designed to deliver support and durable flexibility where you need it most on the shoe. As a casual sneaker, it provides an easy on and off design due to its bootie-like silhouette and heel pull tab. Just like the running shoe version of the NMD, the CS1 features a cushiony Boost midsole which delivers comfort and responsiveness. These shoes hit the marks of today’s city sock sneaker trend, as well as the woven look. The upper is in no way flashy, but it does feature an aesthetically pleasing design with lines subtly going in different directions. Perhaps the most appealing characteristic of this shoe is how incredibly comfortable it is. Many users have commented on how they can wear them for an entire day and still not feel the need to take them off. This sneaker was designed to take on the day-to-day and can even go from day to night easily and with style.
- Lightweight and breathable design
- Comfortable city sock silhouette meets today’s trends
- Highly versatile design
- Boost midsole delivers a comfortable cushioned ride
- Heel pull tab makes them easy to put on and off
- Can wear them all day and not feel uncomfortable
- Tends to run a little big for some
- These look great. They squish my pinky toe a bit and it sucks. I rated thee well because maybe it is just my toe and I like what these are made out of. I like the comfort other than the damn toe being raw.
- These give me a bit of a boost and fit perfect to size. These are a great add too to the fleet! They are so stylish and sleek with added comfort. Great shoe.
- These are so soft and hug your feet like magic. They look so good on and are so light without losing integrity within the shoe. I am so impressed with these. The no laces design looks slick too.
- I like the slip on and off with ease style. They are so comfortable and sleek. I have really skinny feet and they do fall in a bit around my foot, looking a little baggy. I am really enjoying the shoe otherwise.
- Thee shoes are so simple and stylish. They are comfortable and slide on with ease. They look great with everything, including sweats.
- I honestly thought these were going to slide all over the place since they had no laces. I was so wrong. These are so snug and extra comfortable. The color is life and I am loving the laceless design. Great shoe and great for the environment..
- These do not have the boost I am used to with Adidas and they were a bit larger, go a size down to get the fit you ll need with no laces. They do however have a great look and comfort to them. I would say these are more of a fashion shoe.
- I got these for the weight, they are so light. Hey fit so good with an insole in for my high arches and the snugness is great. Feel I can wear these in any weather without feeling insecure about water or rubbage.
- These have been great walking around Manhattan all day. They are so comfortable and they are snug yet roomy, not making my feet feel claustrophobic. I am totally feeling the vibe for the environment too.
- These are my cloud pillows, keep me floating around with happy feet all day. They are comfortable, light and really snug to my feet although they are lace free. Going a size down helps with this.
- The colors are really nice and they are super snug when I got them a half size smaller. The knit helps the breathability and flexibility. They are nice and cushy.
- These slip on and off so nicely. They are comfortable and are great for a long day standing and working. They stretch in well so get a half size or whole size smaller because the laces aren’t there to adjust.
- I am impressed with the style of this shoe.I was thinking they were a bit spacey at first since they didn’t have laces. I am s happy with them though. They are cushioned well and slip on with ease. They go up on the ankle a bit like a sock but they are flexible so it doesn't rub at all.
- These are knitted on the top and feel like a really high dollar shoe. They are snug and comfortable with a light feeling to them. They breathe well and are super fashionable. Unique looking style.
- They are not too tight but hold the foot in like a sock. I would suggest getting a protective spray because they get dirty easy and are not easy to clean.
- These shoes rock my socks and I do not even have to wear them with these. They slip on and off with ease and hold tight to the foot without losing shape. They are really stylish and look cool with everything. I love the original slipper design.
- The upper part is a really flexible, stretchy and stylish design. These shoes are so comfortable although they were made for pure aesthetic. They really hold good with every step.
- These shoes looked really nice and fit really snug and comfy. I did have to return them though tdo to a defect. The material on the front toes started to bubble up.
- The style, design and comfort are all there. I am very impressed that they were able to do this with a laceless slipper like shoe. They are great for dressing up for a night out and wearing around town all day.
- These shoes fit a bit lose due to the non-lace design so go down a size. They are comfortable otherwise and look fantastic. They are sleek and the colors are super fly. Great shoe.
- These shoes make me feel free. I dance a lot and these were snug and didn’t slip around on the inside like I thought they would. I did go down on the sizing. I am able to dance for hours with no issues.
- These are a great casual yet supportive sneaker. Id say amazing really, for your feet and the environment.
- These get dirty quick and are not easy to clean they also fit lose so go down a size. I honestly love the shoe though and it is comfortable and easy to wear.
- I have narrow feet and had to go down a whole size. Totally worth it. They are so dang snug and comfy and look great. Really fashionable shoe.
- I had to resize due to bagginess and then they were rigid in the upper knit. They were digging into my foot and toes and causing blisters.
- These hoes look horrible and have stains and a tear in them. They looked cheap and the material was folding up on them.
- The insoles on these were horrible. They were also way too baggy for a slip on, no shell support. Really bad shoe.
- I was sad that they were falling apart so easily. They were not a bad shoe just not very durable for the cost.
- These were covered in glue marks and they bottom mesh was coming apart from the sole with little use. I am not impressed.
- Boost midsole delivers a comfortable cushiony ride
- Stylish city sock silhouette which is highly versatile
- Easy to put on and take off, especially with the heel pull tab