Asics Gel Exalt 3
The Asics Gel Exalt is now in its third design iteration and continues to be a sturdy, reasonably-priced option. It might not be the ultimate choice for those looking for long distance shoes, but it can be a good fit for those short to moderate runs and races. Asics continues to be a brand recommended by many podiatrists due to its thoughtful construction, which should result in feet that are both healthy and happy. This shoe offers a good design that includes innovative technology and good value with a classic look.
- Reasonable pricing
- Generous toe box
- Adequate ventilation
- Will give you a smooth, cushioned ride
- Not engineered for the longest runs
- Might not excite those who crave flash and dazzle
- Weight could be a factor
- These really cured and assisted my plantars. I am so happy to be without pain. They are my everything shoe and I am happy they last. They are also perfect to size.
- The most supportive and comfortable shoes I own. I have had them for some time and they are still holding up well. They work great for overpronation. They fit like they are supposed to and feel great.
- I have a partially paralyzed leg ad the other one tends to get pain in it from overcompensating. These have really helped. I am alo in retail and on my feet all day and I am able to rely on this shoe all the time.
- They squeaked a bit at first but they are the best shoe ever I have bought 4 pairs and will continue to buy them. They are very comfortable and have great absorbance and response. They tend to fall apart when they get old though.
- This shoe is an overpronators dream. It is so supportive and has so much cushion it is unbelievable. They knew what they were doing with this one. I also have Morton’s toe and it supports my feet with no pain from either.
- I walk about 10 miles a day on top of my daily routine and these are so good and take the beating with ease. They have a good amount of arch support that keeps my feet in place and the toes are not scrunched up. They look really nice on my feet too.
- These shoes have been a dream for my osteo eaten toes. They have so much stability and comfort. The Gel is so nice and cozy and keeps me pan freee. I can feel it on my feet when I walk. They also are just right in the size.
- These are the only overpronation shoe that keeps my knees and feet from hurting due to overcompensation. These correct your stride as well. It seems to guide through every stride and has tons of support. They are a bit bulkier than other Asics but nothing bad.
- These shoes really support my high arches and prevent falling pain. They help with my lower back pain and they work great with cardio.
- I love these shoes and they can withstand a beating. I ordered a wide and that still was a bit narrow and ate my toenails when I tried to run a marathon. But, these are great for a low profile journey. It was good n width, just the toe box was too shallow and rubbed.
- I use these for the treadmill because they run a bit wider than normal. They have so much cushion and are really stable.
- These had really great support but lacked a little in the comfort. They did help with my plantar fasciitis really well.
- I have had surgery in both feet and suffer from over pronation. These really work great for my 8 hour shift and walks home. My feet are always tired but they never hurt from the shoes. They offer great support.
- They have good arch support and work great for my plantars. They are a great price for what they are. I cannot stand in them all day ut the price is great.
- I am a PT and these are the best shoes I have ever used. I traded my Nikes in for these. They are so durable and have tons of cushion and support. They look nice and they fit like they are supposed to. I did go up a whole size.
- These are so comfy and supportive with tons of cushioning. I am really impressed with this shoe for the price. I love the gel heel.
- These shoes have saved my shins. I am not sure which aspect of this awesome shoe did it but my shin splints are now non existent. I thought I would suffer forever. Haven't gotten shin splints since I bought these for jogging.
- These are some durable shoes. They are really comfortable and carry me long distance with no pain. These support the ankle as well with no digging and rubbing like the 2s.
- These snug my narrow feet while giving me the toe space I need. These are a great and affordable shoe.
- These shoes have lasted over 400 miles and they are still cushioned and supportive and the soe is not torn to pieces or worn too much. These are great for overpronation and have not caused me any pain. They are so perfect it’s hard for me to think about buying a new pair. Best shoes I have ever gotten and they are so affordable.
- These are full of cushioning and have great support. They fit snug and secure in the heel. I love walking and running in these.
- These did not have the comfort i needed for my flat feet. Thy said they were for plantars but they gave me a lot of pain. They did fit perfect but just didn’t stand up to what I needed.
- Man o’ man, did these hurt my feet. They were so awkward. They had no support in my feet and seem completely different from the 2s, which I loved.
- Thes soles have these black specks in them. They ran too small as well and made my toes ache.
- I really didn't like these shoes and although I ordered them larger, they still poked up against the top of the shoe. Not my favorite Asic.
- It only took 3 months for the cushioning to flatten out. They have no supportnow and they roll. I feel shoes should last more than a couple months; they are disposable.
- Took two months and they have holes in the toes. They were so nice and comfortable and I really loved them. They are just not durable at all.
- They fit really awful and had black specks in the soles that looked dirty. They felt like cheap plastic.
- These did not work with my fasciitis at all. They have way too much flexibility in the toe and this caused me some real pain.
- These were higher in the ankle than the last model and they rubbed me raw. They were do good before, I am not sure why they would do this. I love the comfort and style.
• Endorsed by the American Podiatric Medical Association
• Rearfoot Gel Cushioning System soaks up the impact
• DuoMax Support System provides support and stability
• Trusstic System Technology maintains structural integrity