Brooks Ghost 7
Whether you are a beginner runner or need a pair of shoes to recover from the last race you had, the Brooks Ghost 7 might be just what you’re looking for. This cushioned, responsive shoe will help you to run, and even cross train, more comfortably. The BIOMOGO DNA outsole with the deep lug pattern provides great traction and excellent grip on varied surfaces. The biggest difference from the previous version is DNA Gel is gone, which takes away from the overall cushioning.
- Good cushioning
- Very comfortable
- Good support
- Enhanced traction and grip
- Highly breathable
- Could feel too narrow
- Have caused irritation in the forefoot area
- I love the design with the stretchy laces; they stay fit and snug.
- I cannot recommend this shoe enough. It cools well, very durable and comfy. I can easily say it is the best shoe ever, for me.
- I would suggest a size larger but these are great and fashionable. Not enough arch support for me though.
- These are everything I expected, they were a perfect fit, looked great and are affordable.
- I host walking tours and these are the best for all the walking and standing I do. They are light and comfortable all day.
- They have just the right amount of arch support for me. I love the comfort and I didn't have to break them in. I am going to keep these for a while.
- These are a great price and have no break in time. I was in heaven, walking on clouds.
- I have two pair that I rotate because they are so affordable. I run a lot during the week on trails and different terrain and these keep my dogs from barkin’.
- These shoes were made for standard runners. They are light, stable and come in a variety of color options, which I liked.
- These were the size they said they were; they went right on my feet like they snuck in and measured me in my sleep.
- I can always and have always counted on my Brooks for durability and comfort and the 6 is no different. Buy these shoes and make your feet happy.
- I feel that they made a mistake with the 8 model and feel they shouldn’t have changed a great shoe. The 6 is comfortable, it is light and keeps me from feeling pain in my back after long days.
- These are a little tighter in the toe. However, I feel this will work itself out with a few uses. The sole is a lot softer though. I love my Brooks.
- These run a little wider than average running sneakers and it is great for my wider feet. I run around 20 miles a week and these carry me through for quite a long time.
- I bought cushioned socks to wear with these shoes and they are amazing. I have very wide feet and these accomodate them without issue. I am a daily runner and these have lasted. They are a great price too.
- These are great for any type of training session and I cannot believe how well priced they are for the quality. I am forever a Brooks buyer.
- I have ran over 300 miles in these and they are still ready to go. I little toe wear but nothing to cry about. These are awesome shoes and I recommend them to everyone.
- The stitching was off and they looked a little different form one another. However, they fit wonderfully and are comfortable.
- These feel like they are making me faster. The size has been consistent with this brand, which makes buying them online easier. These are for neutral style runners; it is refreshing to find a shoe that isn't for skinny feet.
- I am getting ready for a marathon and these are proving to be the best shoe for this task These sneakers are durable and light and make me feel fast. I used them with no break in and have had no issues.
- These shoes can be used from the gym to the mountains. I have taken them everywhere and tried them on so many different surfaces. They are an A+ shoe all around and I am happy with my purchase. They look good too and have a rugged feel to them.
- Wearing these have helped me correct my outward step when I am running. My laces, however, are starting to fall apart. I wish that I had some extra ones.
- These are for wide feet, which I have. Narrow feet may not work well with these. The sole is pillow like yet firm, taking a lot of pressure.
- I am amazed at the support in these shoes. Great shoe, great price.
- I have had 2 different designs in Brooks and these haven’t disappointed me; they are no different. They are durable and have great arches and cushioning. The size is true as well, which is always a plus.
- I keep getting hard spots on these, which are creating blisters. I bought these because they were suggested by a couple doctors but they are not comfortable. Although I got these shoes recommended by running experts, I keep getting blisters, even months after the purchase.They are not comfortable.
- My feet seem to be too wide for my normal size, by a lot.
- These were way too small for me and I had to return them. They are a pretty cool sneaker though.
- My shoes didn’t last very long; the fabric split too soon where the toe bends.
- I was not impressed by these. They were too firm and didn't have any give.
Key Features of the Brooks Ghost 7
• BIOMOGO insole technology
• Caterpillar Crash Pad
• Omega Flex Grooves
• Mesh upper
• Blown Carbon rubber in the forefoot
• HPR+ rubber component
• Reflective units in the rear and forefoot