Nike Zoom All Out Low
The Nike Zoom All Out Low features state of the art technology. It utilizes some of the newest and smartest updates to make the runner as comfortable, secure, and overall satisfied as possible. From the Flywire cables of the upper to the translucent waffle rubber of the outsole, this shoe is designed with the needs of the runner in mind.
The upper of the shoe is highly breathable and features signature FlyWire cables. These cables individualize the fit for each runner. The midsole is made from a unique material that is able to give the shoe cushioning without adding extra weight. The Air Zoom pressurized midsole material is highly responsive and runners love the added support it provides. Finally, the unique Translucent Waffle rubber of the outsole adds durability and traction. Two of the key features that runners loved about this shoe was the style and the comfort.
Nike certainly knows how to combine high quality and style, and this shoe is no exception. It comes in standard colors, but runners can also create their own style and look. Overall, this is a high quality item that is stylish and technologically advanced.
- Customizable fit
- Customizable style
- Extra comfort and responsiveness
- Breathable upper
- I run on multiple surfaces but away from stones because of the puncture risks and I need a cushion system and shoe platform which can work everywhere, I'm satisfied that these are up for the challenge and i'm waiting to see how durable the shoe will be. Nice light shoe with a decent amount of return. The upper allows good flexbility while staying as a snug fit. I'm waiting on durability.
- I was all up for a new color variation and got it from these, the shoe runs very well, good return, the materials in the build do seem to justify how much I paid, had these 12 weeks now lots of running, lots of comfort and no problems. I already know to avoid surfaces with sharp stones.
- Very impressed by the capability of the cushioning in this shoe, it performs great for all surfaces, the platform under my feet feels perfect, the uppers do give a nice level of breathability so my feet are staying cool, so far. Lovely knitted mesh upper.
- I am impressed by the fit, the upper material shapes around my feet and I can feel the stability and while running I can feel the breathability. The lining in the mesh prevents my toes from wearing through which is a problem i 've had in other shoes.
- Nike are getting better all the time and they were already good, I run daily and everything works in these shoes and I can say hand raised that for the price, these give the best cushion, support and excellant styling.
- I have three pairs of these, the first pair are for regular jogging and they are great, the second pair are for my gym and again, great. The third pair are my color choice for casual wear, super shoe, great performance.
- I'm going to be corny here but yes these fit my feet like a pair of soft leather gloves, the cushion factor is exact, support is very sound and breathability even on very hot days is bang on, these are very impressive. Mine are white so I do have regular cleaning to be done to keep them looking nice.
- I have crazy narrow feet and add to this flat feet so it has always been Nike shoes for me, motion control and stability are exactly right for my feet, the cushion is firm and comfortable and breathability works fine, no stinky sweaty feet from these though I do treat the shoes to keep them healthy inside. Another pair of Nikes and as usual I’m very satisfied.
- Nike seems to know what we want, I got two pairs of these, the dark colored pair are for running, both roads and trails and I do a lot of both. My second pair are my casual go anyplace shoes. The comfort from the cushion is outstanding and the shoe is a good looking shoe for wearing anyplace.
- I love these because they are good for everything, the gym, treadmill, running and I even use these for tennis. Fit is great, the shoe seems to be durable and it is a very attractive shoe wherever I wear it, the shoe fits in with the scene.
- Durability is a problem as far as I am concerned, not yet three months old and deflated air bags, the whole point of this shoe is the air bags so surely this part of the shoe should be highly durable, I’m betting testing for this was minimal.
- Its’ not just me, I have many comments about the sole getting damaged and deflating and then we need to take care to not step on sharp things but I put in running daily so of course there are times I touchdown on something sharp. Nike should understand, the sole needs to be mega tough, especially if it full of air. Very annoyed, these shoes cost
- I found sizing frustrating, the shoe runs a half size down to my usual size, the front shoe platform is strange, it feels stiff and it’s because only half of the platform has the zoom air system? Unfortunately I punctured the sole on a local trail run which has a lot of grit and stones, really never had this issue with previous shoes.
- The shoe runs mostly good except for the heel area, if I run slopes or inclines the heel seems to feel unstable but ok on the flat. My feet sweat a lot and I have found this shoe has limitations for breathability, it’s ok but I think the price should be less.
- I liked these but by month 5 one of the soles deflated, which renders the shoe useless for the very thing its designed for-running. Surely Nike knows the odds of stepping on a sharp stone or root are very high, they should factor in more tough durability.
-Translucent Waffle outsole adds traction and durability.
- Cushlon midsole material is cushioned and designed to last longer than average midsole foams.
-Nike's patented Zoom Air provides superior responsiveness and does a great job of returning energy to the foot.
-Flywire cables provide a secure, customizable fit.
-Engineered Mesh upper provides maximum breathability and airflow.