Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit
This shoe just came on the market in March of 2017. Nike is known for their use of the newest and most innovative technologies to provide their athletes with unbeatable performance and in the new Air Vapormax Flyknit, runners should anticipate nothing less.
The Air Vapormax Flyknit is a shoe that gives the runner unbeatable bounce and agility. The designers of this shoe wanted to give their athletes the experience of running on air, and they utilized cutting edge technology to provide just that. It is a lightweight, flexible racing shoe that uniquely provides extra cushioning and support. It is the ideal shoe for the runner who wants a fast ride but needs the support of a shoe that would normally weigh much more.
In addition to the thoughtful design of the underfoot, the upper offers superior fit and comfort. The Flyknit fabric acts like a second skin, wrapping the foot in secure, balanced comfort. Overall, the Air Vapormax Flyknit is ushering in a new wave of Nike design. This shoe doesn’t disappoint in the comfort, responsiveness, and lightweight departments, but because of the added technology and the newness of this model, you should brace to spend a good amount of money.
- The design of this shoe is so cutting edge that it doesn't even use a midsole. The upper and the outsole do the collective job of the midsole. This eliminates unneeded weight.
- This is a lightweight shoe that is great for long or mid distance racing.
- comfort is king in this shoe. The entire length of the outsole uses Nike's patented Air sole which provided superior cushioning and shock absorption.
- These shoes do take some breaking in before they reach their maximum comfort level.
- These do run a size to a size and a half small, especially for those with wider feet.
- These are new shoes, that use cutting edge technology. This translates to big bucks. Expect to pay close to two hundred dollars for the Air VaporMax Flyknit.
- Like most running sneakers, these need to be bought a half size up. The material is a little on the weak side but it looks great. Do not do too much in these as far as training.
- I love these sneakers! I have over 100 pair and these are top 10 for me. I have arthritis in my feet and heels and these support and absorb without residual pain. I really hope they don’t ever change the design.
- These shoes are very light weight and they have great support and comfort. They are the most original shoe that I own. They do squeak on slick surfaces, loudly.
- The flexibility and comfort are superior to any shoe I have ever owned. The support doesn’t lack either. I plan on purchasing more.
- I ended up buying these a half size up and they worked great. They took some time to break in but the wait was worth it. I didn’t buy these for the gym. However, I am now using these because they are that comfortable.
- I own multiple pairs of these. I have had surgery on my spine and I was not able to do things like before until I found these shoes. I can walk for miles without any repercussion.
- This is a very flexible shoe. I am glad they added a toe guard because this helps with the toe wear these have been prone to in the past. I wish these came in the colors the men’s do but they are great in comfort and are very, very light.
- These have a real good bounce to them, which is fantastic! I do indoor sprints and these fit me like they were made for those type of training exercises. I have narrow feet and these run narrow, so it’s a match. I am glad I caved and spent the Benjamins.
- I dance and do crossfit in these and they are by far the best I have ever used. I have an injury that can put me out for a time and these absorb all the pain, I think, because I am not sure where it went. They run a half size small but this is common with Nike.
- I have plantar fasciitis and I use compression gear for my feet; these have helped tremendously with the pain. I love that they wrap around and support my heel. I do not run in these but use them after I run and they eat the pain right away. They are very stable and not as squishy as I thought they were going to be. Great shoe.
- It took me two weeks to get these broken in. Once I did though, they are over-the-top comfortable.
- I work in a school and am on my feet all day. I have to check to make sure I am wearing shoes sometimes; they feel like socks. Never going back to my old brand. These are top notch.
- I do outdoor track and these have proven to be the creme la de creme of Nike.
- The shoe looks amazing. The material of the flyknit gives a great movement to the shoe. These are really comfortable and I like I can wear them to the gym and casual.
- These shoes run a little narrow; wide feet people, be aware. Don't try to do marathons in these, they are built for medium style running and training. The material just won't hold up. They have great flexibility, are comfortable, super light and get great airflow.
- I am able to switch these up from the gym to the street. They look amazing and are comfortable beyond expectation. They are bouncy and airy and have a great sole.
- You really have to break these in to get the commercial affect they use to promote, but it is there. They are super comfy and I am looking for another pair to just strut around in.
- This neaker is pro-choice. It gives in all the right places and is true to fit. When I wear these, the profiles are smooth and look and feel like a cleet. They are great to move around in, very light and extremely comfortable. Although these are light, they still give great support. This is a great shoe for sure.
- Although these were tight and more narrow than normal, I adjusted my feet and the laces and they got better. I had surgery on my feet and have a busted knee and I feel stronger using these shoes; that is the kind of support that I need.
- I feel these are more an aesthetic shoe and for office work and maybe working on your feet all day. I love these shoes, I just honestly would never run in them. For the price, that kind of use would make them a disposable item.
- These shoes were a lot less durable than I was expecting. I do really enjoy the comfort; they will be my everyday casuals.
- I could not get these shoes to “break in”. I can't wear them to work out because they kill my heels. Very poor for the price.
- The soles on these are very odd and they are very uncomfortable. I returned them 2 days after I bought them.
- These run too big and the colors are way off. I am very disappointed because they are not what I expected.
- I have had these less than a month and I am not impressed. They have virtually no support, there is a hole in one of the bubbles and it doesn’t support my heel any more. Moreover, they gave me shin splints. Big Fail Nike. They squeak ridiculously loud on all surfaces and do not feel like you are on a cloud; unless said cloud is actually cotton taped on a brick.
- These are OK to look at and the mesh material is great. However, no sleuthing. These shoes are the most awkward shoes to walk around in because they won’t shut up. It is like you are walking around with someone nagging you; squeak alarm big time.
- Although they look great, they ripped apart at the tongue when I slipped my foot in. Woah! That is just crappy, they were expensive.
- It doesn't matter where you walk, these shoes are going to draw attention. They are loud and squeaky, even on concrete. The mesh material has no warmth and you cannot hide your socks, they are too short at the ankle. They also run really narrow.
- No arch support and after 5 months they still weren’t broken in. They were too narrow as well. I wouldn’t suggest these to anyone in sports or training.
- These sucked to run in and they ripped right out of the box right by the tongue. This material is cheap and they feel like they weren’t finished in design. All together, just very poorly made; I returned them pronto.
- Flywire technology: These are cables that run securely along the midfoot creating an individualized fit for every athlete.
- Air sole: The air sole runs the entire length of the sole. It does the job of the midsole and the outsole so well that Nike completely eliminated a traditional EVA midsole foam from its design.