Nike Zoom Winflo 4
The Nike Air Zoom Winflo 4 is the newest iteration of this Nike line of shoes. The additions to this shoe feature improvement to the cushioning and durability. Runners love this shoe for its responsiveness, cushioning, and as a mid or shorter distance racing shoe. This shoe allows the runner to receive the quality and style of a Nike product without the super high price tag and features some of the newest technologies offered by the brand. The upper features Nike’s patented Dynamic Fit design that actually molds to the shape of the foot and gives the runner a breathable, snug fit. The midsole features Nike’s patented Nike Air Zoom midsole that offers lightweight cushioning, and finally, the outsole is made using a unique waffle design that adds maximum durability. Overall runners loved the style and the fit of this shoe, and couldn’t pass p the amazing price to tie it all together.
Waffle designed outsole adds traction
Runs a half size small
Some runners commented that the upper frays easily
- Super comfy and great arc support. The toe box was nice. Be aware that you need to pay attention to where they were made. THe ones in Vietnam did not fit right and the same exact shoe from china fit perfect.
- I love these shoes and they fit perfect and had no break in time. I would really suggest going to stores to get Nikes, the online shoes always fit so different even if you get sized. These have kept me from having foot pain and are extra comfortable.
- This is my fourth pair and I am in so much love. They are light and so comfortable and have tons of toe room compared to other Nikes. I have wide flat feet and these accommodate beautifully.
- Best Nikes on the market. They fit wide feet like a dream, unlike most other slim Nikes.
- Perfect fit and perfect comfort. They are so light and feel amazing when running, almost nonexistent. They are the best running shoes I have ever owned.
- They fit perfect to size. The design is great and light and has tons of cushioning. Great shoe Nike!
- I got a size larger and they fit perfect. They are so light and comfortable. They style looks great with gym or casual wear. These work great for running!
- I am digging the super versatile style of these. They fit great right out of the box and feel awesome running. They are super light and comfortable. I am so happy with my purchase.
- Super light shoe. Incredible comfort and really support my sensitive heels. They do not ache at all at the end of the day. I am super excited about this purchase. Great shoe!
- These grip like crazy. I was super and pleasantly surprised. They are light and cushioned well. I feel really secure running in these all together and highly recommend for casual runners.
- They have a great support to them and are light at the same time. I have very flat feet and these keep them from aching. I am loving the colors too!
- I find these shoes so easy to wear casually or in the gym. I have really high arches and they offer great support. They are light as well and I would recommend to anyone really.
- These shoes give me a proper stance and have incredible support. They have corrected my pronation and really carry me well without any pain. They are more cushioned than any other Nike I have ever owned and do not squish my feet.
- These are the best workout shoes I have ever invested in. They are so comfortable and supportive while still being super light. The best Nikes I have ever bought. They worked gea right out of the box. Nike really made a great shoe here. Keep it up!
- These have great traction and tons of support. These are light and I was able to get going right out of the box, no break in time needed. I also find them very breathable.
- These babies have saved my knees after surgery. The arches are so good and super supportive. I cannot get enough of these. All over great shoe from Nike.
- Great comfort, design and super light. These have been great for my old bones and keeping me active as a senior. They have great support and no need for breaking in. I am super happy with these.
- I have a overly wide front foot area and these have been so good and supportive without squishing my toes. They are really comfortable all over and I highly recommend them.
- These are great right out of the ox. They have tons of cushioning and epic support. I am able to wear these all day with no pain.
- These are the most comfortable and light Nikes I have ever owned and I own a lot of Nikes. They have a great hit to them, nice and soft. I wish they had better colors for us small footed women. They are better for running than the Max’s.
- Best shoes ever, super light and cozy and have wide toes. They are great for my tennis practice, supporting my laterals and gripping great on the court. They have a good bunce to them as well and have great support.
- Look great on my feet and fit true to size. These have all day support and keep me from having back pain from working all day.
- They have a great cushioning on the all of the foot. They are super cushioned and comfortable. They look really good too. I am super happy with these.
- These are super light while offering really good support. Best Nike ever made in my opinion. They do not fit snug like other Nikes and are perfect to size.
- These are cushioned to perfection. The heel is super supportive as well as the arches. The tow box is wide and deep. Great shoe.
- These shoes are WAY too narrow and cut into the sides of my feet. I am so disappointed. I wanted to wear these out! I live the way they look.
- These shoes are a joke. They are equal to shoes I have that are half the price. Make sure to get an insole too, they are weak on the inside.
- These shoes get dirty way too easy and are impossible to clean. They look terrible now and I have had them a week.
- These shoes, after getting fitted, are so painful! The arches are all weird and while having support, add pressure in awkward spots. They look good but that is about all.
- These are not made for basketball. I wore them 2 times and they fell a part. I loved them so much though, I bought another pair just for walking around town. They are not durable at all, they are simply aesthetic. They are comfortable enough to walk around.
- Dynamic Fit upper molds to the shape of the foot
- Flywire cables stretch to adapt to the needs of each unique foot
- Nike Are Zoom midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- The cushioned Crash rail along the midsole helps absorb the impact
- Waffle outsole design added superior traction