Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34
The brand Nike is one of the most popular athletic brands in the world, one that has continually put out some of the best-selling and most coveted sneaker lines on the market for decades. With their long-running and popular Pegasus line, Nike has annually released an update that runners have been enjoying for 34 years running. The latest in this line, the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34, continues with this tradition while making slight tweaks to the tried-and-true formula that has made it a popular all-around running shoe. With excellent comfort and breathability, solid arch support, and great traction, the Pegasus 34 is a tried and true line that comes at an affordable price. Its style is in line with Nike’s signature and familiar aesthetic with a bit of flair for those who like a dash of color in their trainer, the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 continues hitting that sweet spot that has made the line so popular for so many years by putting style and comfort hand in hand.
- Versatile Shoe
- Affordable price
- High breathability
- Stylish design
- Excellent traction
- Some runners have found the toe box too narrow
- A few reviews have noted the laces come undone
- I have terrible plantar faciitis so I got these to see if they can bring some relief, this are impressive and I don't even need to use the othotics implants with these. I have narrow feet so this shoe runs perfect for my feet, the cushion and overall support which is designed into these have me comfortably back on a regular running routine. Breaking in time was longer than I expected but worth it.
- Narrow but so are my feet, these fit nicely, excellent arch support, the cushioning is evident and supportive, I put these on and ran 5 miles, I could feel the shoe needed breaking in to adapt to my feet and I love the overall performance I get from these.
- I am impressed by the supportive arches, lots of toe space up front, for me the fit is spot on, the shoe is not too wide, I run around 25 miles each week and these shoes are great.
- I got these three months back, at first I was aware that the shoe felt just a little narrow but after a month the shoe settled and the fit is very good, breathability from these for my excessive sweaty feet is ok but could be better. Generally I get all the support I need in the right areas and so I am satisfied.
- I use these for marathons because they do perform reliably, I need good arch support and these give it, the traction from my point of view is outstanding and reliable, love the gentle snug cushioning. Took awhile to break in.
- I have to be selective due to my plantar faciitis, I got these and my expectations were not high but I had a great surprise, the shoe gives support exactly in the right areas, arch support is nice, the shoe structure holds my foot nicely, cushion is simply put-very good and the shoe has done a lot to help me stay in running. Con, the price.
- Very nice for my long distance rides, I run trails and these shoes work so well, 40 miles every week and 4 months in I love these. I can't imagine changing to any other shoe.
- These are light on my feet, I do a lot of walking, sizing worked for me and thats good because i usually struggle for fit. I can wear these all day and the shoe is simply perfect. I don't run but i can imagine these would do the job.
- After many shoes with breathability limitations, I find this shoe does keep my feet dry in comparison to others, my feet sweat to the level where friction is inevitable but in these I have not had any problems, excellant cushion system, magic supports from the arch area and so far the durability seems very good.
- I love the cushioned support in the heels and the arch support feels so precise for me, grip is super and whatever the weather I feel protected, comfortable and confident, just wish the price tag was a bit lower.
- Great shoe, everyone should try it if they are solid runners, the whole shoe covers exactly what we runners want, the support is very nice, the cushioing is comfortable and durable, I feel the shoe gives a spring factor, the surface traction is very good on all dry surfaces, I'm waiting to find out how these perform in the wet season.
- Whats with the thin laces? Never had these types of problems with any running shoe, even when double knotted they loosen and eventually undo totally? I had to go buy thicker laces, when shelling out this kind of cash for a shoe it would be nice not to have to look for the right laces.
- These shoes sap the energy out of my legs, the bounce back or spring is not there, the sole is very stiff and this means I am using much more energy for every step. I can also feel shock radiating up my legs, the shoe needs to be redisigned.
- Durability, I run 10 miles each week and the heel pad is drifting and seperating, when I think about how much I paid, this is clearly not fair. It's a nice shoe otherwise
- The shoe looks very good but but some kind of materials is sticking upwards out of the sole under the right foot and this is not only uncomfortable but after a mile or so it's very numbing and painful. For me I think the design of these shoes looked promising but has let me down badly.
- These run too hard for me, flexbility is not there, I even get pains in my shins because shock absorbancy is well below standard.
This gives the Nike Air a clean, efficient look. The Flywire cords are evenly spaced so the pressure is equally distributed across the upper to provide the runner a comfortable fit while the overlay that comprises its eyelets provides additional structure to the upper. In addition, there are now small perforations at the toe box for increased ventilation. There is also a thin wrap around the back of the heel with a few stripes of highly reflective material for the safety of low-light runners.
- Excellent midsole construction with Air cushioning
- Innovative lacing system that provides a secure fit
- Stylish and well-designed that comes in 12 color varieties
- Breathable and flexible upper mesh that conforms to the shape of the foot after lace-up
This is an overall solid running shoe that both experienced and novice runners will enjoy. It's flexible upper conforms to the shape of the foot while remaining breathable throughout a ride, and the innovative lacing system offers both structure and a snug fit after lace-up. The outsole is covered in blown rubber and features numerous hexagonal lugs that run from heel to forefoot on its medial side for solid traction. An excellent running shoe from one of the best athletic companies in the world, the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 is a trainer that won’t let any runner down. Comfortable, responsive, good-looking, and priced just right, the Pegasus 34 is the latest in a long line that seems to improve with each step forward.