Reebok All Terrain Thrill
The Reebok All Terrain Thrill is a striking trail runner that makes use of substantial lugs to keep you on the trail no matter how unpredictable and treacherous the terrain might be. The upper is quite breathable for a trail runner of its kind, and the tongue is unique in that it incorporates tiny holes in its design to let even more air in. It has a toe box that wide, but not too wide, and it has a foam unit that runs the full length of the shoe to provide exceptional cushioning. There’s a rock guard on the underfoot that will protect your foot from unpredictable surfaces, and the shoe is offered at a very affordable price.
- Breathable upper
- Unique tongue design
- Excellent cushioning
- Rock guard
- Rubber lugs
- Needs better cushioning in the forefoot
- Dirty look
- I love these neutral shoes, the lugs on these give such good traction on all types of ground, wet, dry, slippery, muddy, these shoes are fine, the support from the shoe is balanced enough to count. The cushion laid out in these is equally balanced, not too little and not too much.
- Where I live we have huge parks which get boggy in the rainy season, these shoes are good no matter what condition the ground, there is a lot of water and the drainage in these is fine. Very comfortable neutral shoe, good for tough environments.
- My fit is medium and these sit perfectly on my feet, the fact they are sold as all-terrain got much attention because that's where I run, the grip from the tough lugs bites deep for a sure foothold but does not pull when lifting the foot, the breath-ability level does work but it’s a two way thing, can water get in, yes, at times but not too much. If you’re looking for a good solid pair of shoes, these are good.
- Love these, even the tongue allows breathability, the grip on the muddy trails around my town is perfect, very good comfort from the full-length foam built into these. Had these for 12 weeks and use them twice a week, very good all natural surfaces shoe, not roads.
- Where I run the ground can be very unpredictable and full of surprises, these work great, no matter what comes up, the shoe grip, when I do hit deeper pools of water, the drainage ports quickly get the water out, the toebox gives space to flex my toes and the shoe structure holds nicely to my feet.
- Firstly as a neutral shoe, I really appreciate the design and the subtle underfoot cushion foam inner sole, the uppers are very well designed for ventilation, these came with drainage ports which have been very useful while running in these.
- So far I have done six different trails in these, those trails vary in terms of surfaces and these shoes have done very well on all those surfaces.
- I’m totally impressed by the performance of these, I’m going to use them in my next Spartan race next months, these are the shoes which I trust are up to the challenge.
- I got these for fell running in Autumn, that's when the running gets muddy and slippery, without reservation I am very impressed with these, every run means a total soaking which can cause durability problems but these are holding together. Looking at the lugs I knew grip would be sure and it is. Nice neutral shoe.
- Never tried these before but took a try with this pair, not disappointed, these run well in tough conditions and the shoe structure remains credible, the grip is good for all terrains, these are good.
- The shoe would be ok but small stones and grit get in via the drainage holes, this is very uncomfortable, mud can also block these holes, when the shoe gets wet, these blockages stop the shoe draining properly, these issues have caused a lot of problems for me with these.
- The shoe area behind the ankle is too hard for my feet, it constantly rubs and won't soften through breaking in. I have to wear long socks every time with these.
- Could do with just a bit more cushion in the forefoot of the shoe, bit uncomfortable on long runs.
- The lacing on this shoe wont go tight enough, I prefer a secure hold helped out by a good lace set-up but this shoe won't do that.
- The shoe is unattractive, the design makes these look dirty from day one, for my feet, these run narrow but wearable.
- I’m sure these gave me plantar fasciitis, I’m not suggesting they will happen to everyone but it did for me. When I ran in these I could feel they did not square with my feet but I kept using them. Big mistake.
- Well-fitting toe box
- Foam cushioning
- Underfoot rock guard
- Drainage ports
- Durable lugs