Reebok CrossFit Speed TR 2.0
An interesting fitness trend that has gained a great deal of popularity in recent years is CrossFit. This radically new workout program emphasizes multiple exercises that promote muscle growth with a heavy emphasis on cardio, resulting in an excellent way to lose fat and tone the entire body. Such an intense and physically demanding form of exercise will naturally require a high-quality pair of training shoes to perform properly without risk of injury; Reebok understands this and came to the rescue with a specially designed training shoe designed to address the demands of a rigorous CrossFit regimen.
- Outsole is grippy enough to ensure stability without sacrificing responsiveness
- Upper is durable and breathable
- Lightweight with a low drop to ensure excellent responsiveness
- Highly absorbent midsole prevents injury
- Resilient and able to accommodate a rigorous CrossFit routine
- Doesn’t provide enough support for individuals with chronic injuries
- Highly specialized design functions are better for indoors over outdoors
- These have a good aout of use on them and they have been the best lateral support and quick movement shoes I have ever had. There super supportive and hold firm to the ground. They are light and powerful. I did get them professionally sized. I feel this is the best route for serious trainers.
- I needed a good sturdy shoe for movement and running this fits both well. I had to break them in a bit, 2 days max. These are the best gym shoes for the price.
- These are my dream shoes for my lifting and squats. They are extra stable and extra lightweight. Great cross fit shoe for sure.
- I am a crossfit, HIIT, WOD, Agility training machine. I am an active gym persona nd these shoes are really stable and functional across the board. I ordered these a half size smaller and they are a crossfit dream. These feel so good on my feet.
- They look great, feel great, super stable. I am impressed with how light they are to how functionable they are. Very impressed with this shoe and I highly recommend purchasing them.
- This is a very light and versatile shoe. Light foot bed cushion and really helpful on knee impact. They have a good lateral grip and wide enough for lifting. They are a bit stiff at first but they loosen up nicely.
- It lacks arch support, so I am not sure these would be great for runs. However, these are so good for lifting. They plant to the ground and are really stable.
- These are light and great for flat feet or stability for lifting. I do not think running is what they are made for.They fit snug too, which is good for lifting.
- These shoes helped my form. They were just right at a half size bigger, 8. They are priced well too for such a well made shoe.
- These shoes are a good cross between a crossfit and runner. They have just a little bit of arch support. Just enough for good runs and not too much for movement. Great shoe and I am enjoying using them.
- Besides the shoes looking great, they are super comfortable and are working great for my lifting. They have really flat soles that form to your foot. Super stable and I highly recommend.
- Awesome shoe! They took a little bit of breaking in but the gave. They are good for warm ups and give great form for lifting and crosstrain. Perfect fit!
- It is all here in this shoe: comfort, fit, style and they are really lightweight. I am very impressed with this shoe. My go to gym shoe.
- These shoes are not all the way flat and offer just a little bumpy arch or a little warm up running before doing lifts. They are perfect and very versatile. These are made for people with more narrow feet, so be warned. I am really happy with them. They are exactly what I was expecting.
- These fit my long narrow feet great. I use these to warm up and jump and lift. They have been super stable and comfortable through it all. I bought my normal size and they it great. I love the versatility of this shoe.
- These are super great for the price. They fit me perfect and are very comfortable. They do seem to be a little week in the upper, so I do not think they will last as long as some shoes. But the price is great for this.
- Way better than I was expecting because they were so cheap. I am in heaven with these. They also look really nice and have held up walking dogs all day.
- These are great for crossfit just as they are advertised to be. They are made great and I use these to climb rope and they are working great, they could use a bit more arch support but nothing is perfect, right?
- Super sturdy sole and the sides do not slide or over stretch when you are lifting these are great laterally and great for sudden motions. Great shoe.
- These have been great for dead lifting, cross train and the 800m sprints. I am super impressed and will be buying again.
- Great, solid lifting shoe. Too bad they are coming apart and separating where the rubber meets the shoe. And the mesh is coming apart. They didn't last a month.
- They really smash the front toes. The back of the shoe fits nice. The laces pinch when they are secure. They did not work for me at all.
- I am sad to say that this comfortable and good looking shoe is garbage. It as only good for maybe a month and it started to fall apart. The mesh is poorly made and starts to disintegrate.
- The upper part of the heel had a bubble in it and started to rub me raw. Not happy with the product at all.
- I got these mad cheap so I should have known they would have been garbage. They are putting my feet to sleep. It is the top of the shoe that hurts and matter what the laces dig in.
- These are not good at all. The inside foam is thin and unsupportive. They are way too flexible and assist my over-pronation, not help it. I need much stiffer shoes.
- I feel like the sole is made of plastic. It is hard and very uncomfortable. Poorly made CF shoe.
- The glue on these was al over the shoe. These were so narrow and squished my toe. I didn't want to go up because they were also long. Disappointed so I returned them.
- They hurt the top of my foot. They fit weird and tight. I returned them immediately.
- These squeezed the ball of my foot pretty intensely. They just fit weird all together. Not comfortable at all. I ended up returning these.
- Hard rubber outsole designed with multiple grooves and ridges for flexibility
- EVA foam midsole highly absorbent to shock
- CORDURA upper mesh material durable and highly breathable
- Low heel drop ensures even weight and energy distribution
- Stability provided by tight-fitting upper and solid midsole