Reebok Speed TR 2.0
In recent years, Reebok has not only become the official sponsor of the CrossFit games, they have also become a leading name in creating gear that helps athletes excel at the sport. The Speed TR 2.0 follows suit and provides athletes with a shoe is this perfectly designed for HIIT, CrossFit, Bootcamp classes and other cross-training activities. Reebox uses thoughtful technological details from the upper to the outsole to ensure that athletes receive the most efficient, comfortable shoe possible. Throughout the shoe, Reebok includes durable materials in their design to help this shoe stand up against the tough workouts that athletes put it through. The lightweight design and low heel drop make this a perfect shoe to perform Olympic weightlifting and any jumping or lateral movement. The shoe comes in multiple color options and provides runners with a stylish, sleek look. This price is more than reasonable, and runners found it to be more than worth the moderate price tag.
- Perfect for HIIT or CrossFit workouts
- Not designed for long-distance running
- These shoes have been so good with my marathon and crossfit lifestyle. They have been very durable. This shoe is great for fast side to side movement as well. They are really light and sturdy. Also, the price is just right!
- I do a lot of agility training, crossfit, and strength training. These shoes have been great for this and they are comfortable to run in too. I ended up buying these a half size smaller than I normally do. These are a great versatile work out shoe.
- I use these for mobility and for weight lifting. They are very stable and firm while having great control.
- These have the perfect balance of comfort and stability. I have never had a more versatile shoe. I can go from climbing to lifting and then go for a long run, versatility!
- I am so extremely happy with these shoes. They are wonderful and comfortable. They are flexible and stable while giving the cushion of a solid running shoe. They have a great stability to them for deadlifting and squats.
- Durable and light, great gym shoes. They have a good look to them and they are very, very comfortable.
- I was not a fan of the laces but that is an easy fix. These are comfortable for what they are. They took a bit to break in, after a week they were good though.
- The best shoe I have ever came across for y crossfit training. They are a secure and firmly stable shoe for weights.
- They are moderately durable. I am digging how light they are and versatility is there for sure. I am a personal trainer and these do start bothering me after about 4 hours of training.
- Double unders, check. Cross fit, check. These are great shoes for running too. They could use some extra heel support for lifting.
- I took a chance n these by just trying them on and bought them. They are a dream. They have a great feedback energy platform and work great for my lifting. I do not have my usual knee pain with these. Fit to size for an athletic shoe. Buying a second pair now.
- These were made for plyometrics. Great support while being super light. They have great comfort to them too without being bulky.
- I wouldn’t say this is a great running shoe. It has been great for all my multitude of gym classes though. Nice support and comfort. I would recommend.
- My feet get real hot easy, these keep them cool. They are light and the sole has average cushiness.
- Great grip and super durable quality. They are stable and work awesome for my booty camp training. I went a half size smaller and they work great.
- I was having a heel rubbing issue at first. I inspected and moved and flexed the heel plate, manipulating it and getting it to relax, the shoe is now a dream. They fit perfect to size and are super versatile. I use them for WOD training and for runs.
- These beat my NANO 7 in comfort for all day use. I went a half size down, they were a bit long. They were tight and I have a narrow fit, for all you wide feet people.
- This shoe is really responsive. They have a purpose and it involves stability, these are the most stable and comfortable shoe out there. Great for crossfit and great on the wallet.
- I bought a second pair and my first ones are still good. They are the best in stability and comfort and are very durable. I use them for walking, running, training. They handle everything with ease and responsiveness.
- These have a good amount of space in them. They have a bit of a bounce to them and are over all comfortable. I had to break them in a bit and they rubbed my heel raw but it went away.
- I was happy with how they felt when lifting. I wore them that one day and they started separating in the sole and the mesh of the shoe was coming apart. Wild!? One day?
- I only was able to use these for a week. They started falling apart. Horrible!
- These do not have enough toe room for me. They do have a good heel drop. The lacing rode low on the shoe and was pinching. I am not happy with the fit of this shoe at all.
- I was completely happy with this shoe design. However, The mesh and the sole started falling apart. The parts that hold the mesh to the shoe are coming off.
- These are a good shoe other than the fact they are eating my heels up! I do not see me using these for much due to the pain.
- This shoe sucked for my walks to break them in. I am not sure what the heck they made these for bt if I cannot eve walk in them? They have no flex and feel like they are made from cheap plastic.
- One shoe was deformed. It had a lump in the heel and was rubbing me raw. They have a weird shape all together after inspection and I feel this is why they rub so bad.
- These are the worst shoes EVER! I literally gave them to my dog to chew on. This shoe is so tight yet the toe box is sooooo wide. IT fits really sloppy. It is really unstable and has no support. I am a professional lifter and I would never use these for any of it. They also had glue stains on them.
- I was so shocked at how horribly made these were. They were so cheap they started falling apart all over just after 5 days of wear. Really bad quality after use 5 days that began to lose the seams
- 3-millimeter drop
- Reflective details along the upper
- Low collar design for added flexibility
- Full-length EVA midsole
- Gum rubber outsole
- Rope Pro Tech
- Kip Klip support
- 8.5 ounces