Reebok Zquick Dash
Reebok is a pretty well-known name in the world of athletics. They are a subsidiary of Adidas, so they tend to make fewer waves in the running shoe market, but they still do have some quality models and lines. The Zquick Dash is one of Reebok’s trainers that is designed to be very stable, and designed to be used for day to day activities, physical or not.
Pretty good support
Flexible and breathable
A bit outdated in terms of features
Not the best in terms of price
- These had a broke in feel to them when I slipped them on. They are really stable yet soft. I do a lot of walking and I run a bit at 290lbs and these have been great. I want to buy a few more pairs, I have never had a shoe hold up this well.
- These are my gym and running shoes. I love them. They are light, airy and fit just perfect.
- They fit like a glove that kinda sticks off the end of your fingers and you don't care. They are a good width and super duper comfy. I probably could have went down a half size but nothing to worry about. They are perfect.
- These shoes are ridiculous and have me questioning life. They are the best and most comfortable shoes I have ever owned and I own a lot of shoes. They are cheaper than most and they are really soft on impact, maybe too soft for some. I use them for strolling around town and they are a dream. Really happy with this shoe. I have a bunch of runners, some for actual running and others for comfort.
- These have the perfect amount of moderate arch support. They are a bit wider than I expected, so keep that in mind. It does not bother me at all. These are not made for marathons but work great for the daily runs i do. They are a bit thin in the top so don't kick anything. They are a great casual and responsive shoe.
- No more ankle roll due to the realflex technology, it is the best. These are a mix of great crossfit stability with the cushion and stability of a good running shoe. I love the foam inside, makes my feet miss them. I would suggest trying them on in a a store to get fit. I found mine to run perfect. They are priced real nice too, under $100.
- I do love this shoe and they are really comfortable. Just don’t do any lateral movements, my ankles were not stable. Also the laces stay really snug and I have to loosen them all the way down everytime. And I had to get arch support, these are lacking. I swear I do like the shoe.
- Not a good lateral shoe but they have been a dream to run in, super light. Going to keep buying these until the discontinue.
- All over great support. They have great expansion for foot swell without becoming loose or squishing the toes. They fit perfect and cannot be beat for the price.
- These are genuinely the best ever.They have so much cushion and comfort its criminal. I run and do PE all day with my students and these keep me energized. These are light comfortable and fit like all my other Reeboks,I was a bit worried but consistent with good ole Reebok.
- The soles are really good and supportive. They work great for my lifting and seem to be great for cardio as well.
- They push a little on the top of my foot and are a wee bit big. They seem to get nice and snug hen I get the laces right. They are ok.
- The whole shoes is a great quality material and they last forever. They are equally as comfortable and for the price, nothing better.
- These are my faves! They breathe well and have a good wide toe box. They are so durable and last a really long time, even with my pounding workouts.
- I probably am going to get these again a bit smaller. They are super comfy and breathe really good. I also like the way that they look, very stylish.
- Not a tennis shoe fan at all. I like flops all day everyday. I ended up getting these and they let my toes spread. The mesh material is light and airy, which is great. I really like these and hope they get me through the summer.
- Good running shoes for the price and how they look. Unfortunately, they are pretty light and have thin material so if you're in cold weather (snow or rain) these shoes won't hold up at all, specially if you have heavy cold wind, your toes will freeze.
- I love the colors on these. The arch support is fantastic and even though I wear them all day and then put about 7 miles on them they are still comfortable at the end of the day. I owe it all to the great cushioning in these for sure. I highly recommend.
- Look great! I buy shoes based of aesthetics because my feet are steel and can wear anything. They are really nice and comfortable. Great neutral design.
- Left shoe a bit tighter due to my longer foot. They hurt after about 10 hours because I have super high arches. Not the soes fault. Tons of cushioning in them and great support.
- These shoes are awesome!! No break in period, wore them all day the first time I put them on, no problems. Very lightweight and cool. Would definitely buy them again. Came quickly. Great price
- These work OK. Not the best and not the worst. They grip average and medium support. Just a normal shoe really.
- Extremely comfortable and love the cloud like feel. They wash well and dry fast so the upkeep is easy They are good quality material and priced well for all they offer. Great shoe Reebok.
- I can see my toes in these. They are so thin. I know they are not going to last at all. Seem very cheaply made.
- I hated these running. They were OK for lifting weights but still hurt a bit. The tongue is a pain in the but too. It always want to pull down when I walk.
- My feet were swimming in these. They feel nice and cushy but have zero support. I tried to play b-ball in they fell apart. Really horrible shoe. Never again, complete garbage. .
- Does not even stack up to the Z Dual. These are supportive but hard on the toes and heels. Just not comfortable at all when running.
- They were really uncomfortable. I really wanted to enjoy this shoe. The arch support is off and is too low for support. The toe bo is so large that it offers no support at all. You sink in them every time you put them on and they feel like they are sliding all over the place. Pretty darn uncomfortable.
- I have only been using these for two months and the toes are bubbling and fraying. Too bad, such a waste of money.
- They pressed on my achilles and were way too high in an awkward way. Toe box is really nice and broad though. I felt really insecure though, like my feet were sliding around. I wanted to like them but too many negatives.
- EVA foam midsole
- Mesh upper with NanoWeb overlays
- Unique midsole geometry
- Solid pricing