Saucony Triumph ISO 3
Neutral running shoe lovers, listen up: The Saucony Triumph ISO 3 could just be the running shoe that you have been dreaming of. This neutral shoe, designed for runners with normal to high arches, is absolutely perfect for both tempo and long distance runs. The Triumph ISO 3, an update from the much-loved Saucony Triumph ISO 2, boast a plethora of exciting features that are brand-new for Saucony Triumph newbies and upgraded for the Saucony veterans. Trust us- if you think you’ve seen it all in the Triumph ISO 2, think again. Saucony has lots of surprises up their sleeve!
These running shoes are great for any runner looking for a reliable, standard shoe to add to their collection. It is plush but responsive, and its ISOFIT construction is designed to adapt to both the shape and motion of your feet. What is ISOFIT? Without giving too much away, ISOFIT is Saucony’s newest secret weapon that adds a custom upper shoe fit that simply has to be experienced to believe. The ISOFIT upper combined with the rest of the features of the Saucony Triumph ISO 3 makes this a model to be reckoned with.
If you are searching for your go-to running shoe, and are looking for something neutral with plenty of cushion, check out the Saucony Triumph ISO 3 and all that it has to offer below!
- Great neutral running shoe
- EVERUN midsole provides cushioning without sacrificing responsiveness
- Good for tempo runs and comfortable enough for long distances
- Roomy toe box
- ISOFIT design adapts to the shape of your foot
- Complaints about a thin tongue causing lace pressure
- Everun Landing Zone beneath the heel for greater heel strike energy return
- ISOFIT upper mesh that contours and molds to your foot
- TRI-FLEX zig zag outsole, designed for maximum energy dispersement and flexibility
- Neutral running shoe
Runners who do not pronate and have normal-to-high arches should find that the Saucony Triumph ISO 3 meets all of their basic running needs. From tempo runs to long distances, the Saucony Triumph ISO 3 will stick with you and become a reliable staple to your running routine. Springy and responsive, this running shoe will give you a simply fantastic running experience from mile 1 to mile 26.2!