Saucony Triumph ISO 4
Saucony has redesigned their Triumph model to create a plush, responsive ride that is perfect for long runs and races but can also pick up the pace when it needs to. The newest updates increase the cushioning of the midsole and provide an adaptive fit through the upper. This shoe uses some of Saucony’s newest and smartest technologies. This is a neutral running shoe that is perfect for the runner who prefers comfort in the form of added cushioning. Runners love the high level of responsiveness that the EVERUN midsole provides. The Triumph comes in a variety of sleek, stylish colors. Although this shoe is not for the runner on a tight budget, runners who were able to afford this higher priced sure reported that it is worth every penny. Many runners reported that they were able to use this shoe for 100s and 100s of miles without it wearing out or looking worn at all.
- Plush cushioning
- Breathable upper
- Perfect for long miles
- Less traction than the previous model
- Not sure what all the fuss is about but these are my favorite shoes of all time! The traction on these is an upgrade from the other 3 models. These are a great shoe for walking and running. They are comfy and correct all over. Great shoe.
- I have ordered these a couple times now and I love them. They are great for everyday use and for running. They are durable and really hug your feet well, creating added support.
- I went from the 2 to the 4. I love it it is a sure upgrade. They added lots of cushioning to the toes, which is a dream. The whole shoe is a upgrade really and I love wearing them.
- I had to order these a whole size up. They run very narrow. However, after i got the sizing correct, these shoes have been amazing. Very comfortable and grippy.
- I really love these shoes. They were a great buy and great shoe! They are so comfortable and add a little bounce to my step.
- These shoes fit me true to size. They are a real eye catcher and I get a lot of compliments. They are also really comfortable and keep my feet cozy all day.
- These shoes were great right out of the box. These shoes were made for my feet. Thye have a nice wide toe and work with my bent up big toe. They fit to size as well. No issues at all.
- This model is so great. These have just the right amount of support and fit comfortable and wa expected, even in sizing. The color is off though. They say grey but they are blue.
- The toe box is great on these and extra wide. I got these a size larger than normal. I replaced the soles with my orthotics and they are great. They are supportive yet nice and soft on the inside.
- I really love the length of the sole to the shoe and foot ratio. They are a bit firmer underfoot than the others. They have a great transition height from front to back. It is a slightly different shoe than the older models but is good. They run a bit shorter than normal as well.
- They have tons of cushion and are light. They worked great out of the box on a nine miler. They were a bit snug across the toes where the laces are but no issues like rubbing or blisters. Great shoe and are now my runners for everything.
- I loved this shoe. It was snug in the middle yet roomy in the toes. The cushioning was nice and supportive and they were lighter than I expected with all the comfort.
- I ama the definition of who these shoes are marketed too and let me tell you, they need to hire a new marketing person. These are the worst shoes ever! I only put about 2 months on these and they are flat and hard and falling apart. These are complete garbage and I would not recommend wasting money.
- The logo area does not break in or stretch with the rest of the shoe. It feel like someone has a zip tie around my foot. These aren't that comfortable and there are really way more attractive and better shoes on the market.
- I returned these. They were nothing like they were said to be. Not comfortable and just not a good shoe.
- I returned these ASAP. They are nothing like the 1 or 3 that I owned. They have less cushioning and they are way more narrow. They just lack in comfort fit and style.
- This is a very dense and heavy soe. The cushioning in the front toe area is not efficient at all. This is what the shoe is known for in my opinion.
- These hurt my feet. I had the other models and they were great. Why did they change them? I am not sure but they are so uncomfortable and miss the mark for a Triumph completely.
- These were supposed to replace the 3s that I love. They are so bad though. They gave me immediate knee pain. They also fit way smaller than normal. This is a downgrade.
- The tongue is too thick and uncomfortable. I had to replace the laces they were too long and never stayed tied. These gave me ankle and leg pain. I hate that these were so bad I loved the older models.
- These were shorter, had less toe space, and they lacked support. I am not sure what happened but they ruined a perfectly great , comfortable shoe.
- Too narrow. Nothing like the 1,2 or 3. These are a completely different shoe with Triumph on the box.
- It felt I was sinking everytime I put these on. They gave nme hip pain and did not assist my supination at all.
- The eyelet near the toes rubbed and dug into my feet. They are not a good pick for diabetics. They are actually quite dangerous. They cause pain and cuts, which is really dangerous.
- These looked really cheap and one wa quite larger than the other. The price was way too much for these issues, they got returned.
- These are a ugly blue color, supposed to be grey. They are horrible for my pronation, they kept twisting and were way too flexible and no support.
- These were way too short even at a half size larger. They are way too pricey to not fit the way the ther models do. They seem to have changed the Triumph completely.
- I have all the Triumph and this one was not even close to the fit or comfort I have become accustomed too. These had no cushion, the heel was hard, the lacing kept coming loose and walking in them sucked. I would give zero stars if I could. Horrible shoe and I have been using Saucony for 20+ years.
- Mid was way too tight while having a gigantic toe box area. These were planks of wood compared to the ISO 3. I tried breaking them in and nothing has changed. They are just not comparable at all with the Triumphs.
- I thought they would be soft but the cushioning is hard and horrible to walk around in. I thin it bottoms out when you run in it. They fit too tight as well. I even ordered a size larger as read on the reviews.
- TRI-FLEX outsole
- EVERUN midsole foam
- ISOFIT upper
- Neutral running design
- Larger eyelets for added stretch
- Breathable mesh upper