Skechers GoRun 6
The GoRUN 6 is Skechers neutral counterpart to the GoRUN Forza lineup. The updated GoRUN is designed for speedier training efforts and features a low to the ground design. Available for both men and women, the lightweight cushioned trainer is more responsive than ever without sacrificing a plush feeling underfoot. The shoe also introduces an entirely new upper design with a better fit and improved ventilation. The reviews are in, and it’s clear that the GoRUN 6 wins significant points for comfort, breathability, and fit. It does, however, fall short when it comes to durability. But for the price, users seem more than willing to purchase the shoe again once a pair has been relegated to the running shoe graveyard.
- Very comfortable fit
- Super breathable
- True to size
- Lacks durability
- Not as responsive as advertised
- Not enough lock-down
- I was shocked at how much support they had for how extremely light they were. And, the durability is there. I am in love with these shoes. I was shocked that even thought these were so freakishly light, they were very supportive and durable. They are great walkers and runners and fit my feet so comfortably.
- I really love the color scheme. They are also ridiculously light while offering epic support. I am digging the color scheme. They are very light yet stable and supportive.
- I am able to wear these shoes for hours and hours with no side effects. They are light ad supportive and very, very comfortable. Great shoe all over. I am able to wear these shoes for prolonged amount of time without any pain.
- The shoe fits a bit snug due to a seam across the toes. This makes them a little less flexible as well. They are comfortable otherwise and I love wearing them. I ended up getting another pair larger.
- These were a true fit. I love that these do not have a tongue and fit like my loafers. Really awesome sneaker and design.
- These are a really easy shoe to use and they are super light. They fit perfect and are over the top n comfort. Really nice shoe Skechers.
- After trying these, I was a little skeptical about the way they would hold up because they were so freaking light. They have proven to be a dream. This shoe has stability and makes me run with purpose. Great shoe and I highly recommend.
- These feel snug all of the time and give good support. They are very comfortable and I love wearing them all day. They do not give me any pain.
- I like the way these look on my feet. They are super comfortable and very easy to get on and off although they are all closed in. Not too tight and have great breathe-ability.
- These are a responsive and well made shoe, especially for us mid strike runners. They ride phenomenally well and offer superb comfort.
- These are a great casual and running shoe. I love the versatility that most Skechers offer and these are no exception. I wear these to work and work our in and they never fail me and keep my feet feeling fresh.
- Over the top comfort! They have a glove like feel for my feet. They absorb a lot of eel impact. I am able to get a good 400 miles out of these shoes. I love them.
- These are really stylish. They are comfortable ad I had no break in time or issues. This is a perfect sock like shoe design, which also fits true to size. No negatives to report.
- I love these as my joggers and recovery shoe after my really long runs. They are so comfortable and sock like with extra support.
- I was not really thinking these would be as great as they actually are. They are comfortable and supportive with no break in needed. I am liking the no tongue action and the snugness. I bought these a half size up.
- I love the shoes. I like these. THese are just not the Go Run I am used to. The slip on style does not work for my workouts.
- These are a bit more roomy than I expected from a no tongue slip on shoe. The insert has a great cushion and stable feel to it, which holds my high arches with no pain. They worked surprisingly well with my high intensity training and impact classes. I love these nd the fat they slip on and off is wonderful.
- I ordered a size larger for my extra wide stubby feet. They allow my feet to breath and the instep is gsso good on my ridiculously high arches. They fit me perfect!
- For the price and fit, epic. They are so comfortable to run in and support my feet very well with no pain. I recommend these for any avid runner who wants comfort and sleekness.
- These are very soft inside and provide a high level of comfort. The toe box feels a bit cheap and it is a bit stiff. However, I am really liking the shoe.
- No break in time with these babies. THey are comfortable and supportive right out of the box. They breath well and keep my feet from hurting.
- These shoes are so bad! I have owned all of the GO Run models and loved them. This is not a GO Run! These are not running shoes, maybe a casual shoe at its best. They slip inside so much no matter how snug they feel. They are too low and do not fit in the mid section. Odd shoe and definitely not what I was expecting from such a great model shoe.
- These shoes were too narrow. I did not get to wear them they were cramping my feet so bad.They got returned ASAP.
- Can you bring back the 5’s please. These are complete disgrace to the Go Run Name. I have put on over 7000 miles on all my go runs and these are horrible. They are not fitting right and they are just freaking odd. Horrible design and very uncomfortable shoe.
- I am not liking the slip on. I saw Go Runa and bought them without checking. They suck. And are not comfortable.
- These shoes are WAY overpriced. They are not cushioned like some say. They have no support in any part of the shoe: ankle, arch, heel, etc. I run an jog a lot and daily. These would be murder for my old bones. Returned.
- These are way to flimsy and cheap made. They have absolutely no support and performance is a sales phrase, not a function in these. They perform only in style. These are a good looking shoe, that is all they got.
- I use these for walking now around the house. They are so uncomfortable and have zero support. I would never use these to run in or any type of activity. Maybe just to sit and look at them. That might work.
- Fit and comfort an styl were there. They just did not last. The bottoms came apart after a month. I only run about 2 miles each time I go. Not durable at all. I am very disappointed.
- These shoes are way bigger than the 5’s and aren't anything like them. They are not comfortable at all ad to call the a Go Run makes me question everything in life. Bad shoe Skechers!
- New knit upper design offers a sock-like fit and better breathability
- Parametric webbed outsole offers outstanding traction
- Supportive heel counter
- Reflective detailing
- Sewn in tongue design