Under Armour Speedform Fortis 2
Under Armour has created a perfect mid to long distance, lightweight racing shoe in the Speedform Fortis 2. Runners responded positively to the Fortis 1, so Under Armour made only slight changes to the newest model. The biggest change can be found in the upper. The upper now features a more breathable mesh and Under Armour also made some changes to the overall flexibility and responsiveness of the shoe. This shoe has an amazing fit and provides great comfort without the extra weight. It is also below the average price point of a road running shoe in today’s market. Runners love the added arch support details. This shoe works with the natural movement of the foot and doesn’t try to change the runner’s natural gait cycle. The outsole of the shoe is very durable but again without the added weight, by adding cushioning and protection only to the highest wear areas. Runners also loved the style and color options the shoe came in. The bottom line is that this is a comfortable, cushioned shoe that runners love for their everyday training for mid to long distance runs.
- Added cushioning
- Perfect for longer and mid-distance runs
- Lots of color options
- Runs a half size small
- Not ideal for trail running
- These have some break in time for sure. They breathe well. Be sure to keep the laces loose or they rub the ankles.
- I am no longer buying expensive Nikes after wearing these. They are sooo comfortable and nice. They keep me erky all day at the ER. Great, affordable shoe.
- These are great for people like me with wide feet. They fit perfect and have tons of comfort and are really light. The mesh top really breathes well. The heel sets up higher than average and I like this.
- Lots of cushion and support while being really light. They are so nice to run in. Great shoe UA.
- These didn't need any breaking in. They are so comfortable and light and half the price of all those other overrated name brands. UA is the best.
- Super perfect and versatile shoe. They fit like they are supposed to, none of that up and down sizing nonsense. Great price tag too for such a great shoe.
- This is my second purchase and I am more than satisfied. They fit perfect and have a good support to the. They shoes are pure love on my feet and keep me bouncing around. I use these for walking and around town.
- Man oh man are these the best. They are so comfortable and light while being super supportive. I love the mesh material and I cannot say enough about the design, they look great! Better than any Nike I have owned and half the price.
- Really comfortable and affordable. These shoes are so light and feel like they are giving your foot a hug. I really do love these shoes.
- They are a bit tight in the front but they do not kill my feet. They help my knees a lot with all the support and cushioning while still being light and durable. Great shoe from UA!
- I was surprised how much padding the sole had with how light they were. They ar some of the best and most comfortable shoes ever!
- The shoe looks good and really handles well They are really comfortable and keep my feet feeling fresh after an all day adventure, work or play. Happy with my purchase.
- The shoe runs a bit small. It looks nice and the sole is really soft and supportive. I love how comfortable and even more the price. Great shoe. I suggest getting a half size larger.
- These are phenomenal joggers. These are the cadillac of cheap shoes. They are so comfortable and supportive, I feel like I robbed the store! Way better than any of my old Nikes.
- I am looking forward to buying these again. They are so comfortable and light. All over awesome shoe and price. Good job UA and keep making awesome shoes!
- I as so happy with the cool fresh design. They are equally as comfortable. I will never buy another shoe as long as these are being made.
- I am so pleased with the supportiveness of these while being sper light and full of padding. They are so comfortable and I love wearing them.
- Amazing shoe! One of the best I have ever bought. They are so light and the colors are great as well. I am so pleased with these and I’ll be purchasing again and again.
- I was so happy that these fit to size. They are so comfortable, light and supportive. Best shoe for the price for sure.
- These are so stylish and very versatile. I can go to the gym and then run around town. Look good with jeans. They are so comfortable and stable. I cannot believe how cheap they were for the quality. Nike needs to take some lessons from UA.
- This is definitely a downgrade! The uppers are so much stiffer than the others and they do not fit like the sock eel thy used to have. They gave me mean blisters on my ankles. I am so disappointed, they were perfect , why did you all change them?
- These are great for standing, that is it. After running in these, I lost all the skin on my ankles. This wasn't a break in thing either, it never went away. I had to stop wearing them. Other than the rubbing though, they are a great and comfortable shoe. They are just blister machines for my Achilles.
- They obviously changed the uppers. They are so stiff and rigid. They destroyed my ankles and I am not able to run at the moment, all after 3 miles. I am so disappointed.
- These were a half size smaller than the other ones I wore out. I assumed these would be the same as he last air I bought and nope. I am aggravated they changed a perfectly good shoe.
- The heel on these made me send them back. They were so rough. They rubbed the skin right off my ankles, both of them. I loved the original Fortis. These are flawed.
- No padding on the back = Blister machines! Luckily, my dog saved me and ate them after wearing them 3 times and bleeding all over the place.
- Just like everyone else said, the heels and ankles are horrible. THey turned my ankles into hamburger meat. I am so disappointed. I loved my old UA shoes. I think they were made to make blisters.
- These destroyed my heels and I had to return them. I wanted to like these as I did my old ones but no! They were so bad.
- I have only been wearing these for 4 months and they are no good. I cannot even wear them for casual they have fallen apart so bad.
- They are too low in the heel and have been cutting up my heels. I do not recommend these for any type of running. Maybe for causal errand shoes. Running is a no go.
- Heel Counter for added support and stability
- Ultra Sonic Seaming that eliminates friction and blisters
- Embedded sock liner to added another layer of cushioning
- Dual layerd midsole that features Charged Cushioning
- 8 millimeter drop