Under Armour Speedform Slingride
Under Armour is a pretty huge name in the sports world, with big names representing them in various sports. They are well known for shoes, apparel, and all sorts of sporting related accessories. When it comes to running shoes, they are a bit less popular than other brands, but they still provide a great quality shoe, especially in the area of comfort. The SpeedForm Slingride is one of their shoe models that is part of the SpeedForm family. The Slingride is the softer and more cushioned shoe, while the Slingshot is a bit less cushioned but more responsive. This review will look at the positives and negatives of the Slingride.
Great for everyday use as well
A bit less durable than other trainers
Some sizing issues
- I have had these around the better part of a year. I work 12 fast paced hours at a time and these leave me nearly pain free. I am able to get them messy without them looking the part. I am able to wiggle my toes and they breath; I have happy toes. As long a they sell them, I will buy them.
- These stay clean looking and I have had them for over a year and still use them during the week. I did light gym workout and used them daily. They are a perfect size and I am able to wear them out. I’d recommend these.
- Very light and comfortable shoe. Not only are these the first UA sneakers I have bought, they are also the most comfortable sneaker, period!
- These are a nice looking shoe and that makes them versatile. I use them as daily and then bust out a 5k and do weights and these are handling it all like a glove. I am looking into another color and I would most definitely recommend these to any one into comfort.
- This is a review based of of casual use. These are very comfortable and sleek. They do not stick out and have any bulk to them. I also was glad that they fit to my regular shoe size. My favorite shoe so far, ever. They look great.
- They are lacking in support for running. They are very light though and get mad compliments. They are snug and do not swim around on the foot. I am happy with this well designed, beautiful and comfortable shoe! If you need a lot of support do not buy.
- Comfortable, supportive and cushioned well enough to keep my feet comfortable without pain. They are good in the washing machine, coming out normal and clean. I bought 3 colors I am such a fan.
- This shoe is comfortable and supportive, exactly what I need for my ankles. I broke them years ago, both. I grabbed these by chance because I was tired of looking and trying on and nothing worked. These are similar to recovery shoes. I am able to get these moving in the gym and for walking around daily. I lucked out, absolutely love these.
- As much as I love these, they are faulty in support. I would not wear these for long hours or runs. They are great looking and very nice casual shoe that can take you to the gym if need be. I had to get a half size larger and they took some breaking in but the mesh eventually stretched nice over my toes.
- I am voicing this review from long time Nike athlete. The UA shoes are some of the best ever. They fit like they are supposed to and right out of the box. I have no break in pain or blistering. These are the most comfortable shoes I have owned other than my OTHER UA shoes. These are super lightweight and have great arch support. I highly recommend any UA shoe.
- I really enjoy these shoes. THey are comfortable and light and work well for my running. However, be warned, they do not have the support for training. The material gives too much around the feet and causes my ankles to roll a lot when playing sports or doing laterals.
- These fit to size and are freaking amazingly comfortable. I use these for boot camp and running and walking day to day. I am super impressed and would highly recommend.
- I bought these a half size up, 10.5. I am enamored by these. They fit my wide feet with great comfort and ease. They are really supportive and have a great design. They are like a nice little seat for your feet.
- I am giving this rating due to how great they look. I would never use these shoes for anything but casual. They are too snug, the seamless design makes it a bit sloppy inside. I wear socks with rubber on the bottom with thee to prevent my feet moving around. My toe gets irritated. I do like the look though.
- I love how the upper mesh hugs your foot while the super cushy soles help you float like little clouds. I was shocked at how much support they have, although the top is like a sock. I was amazed that the mesh is actually made out of bullet proof material. Great durable and sturdy shoe!
- I went from professional athlete to paraplegic. I have to get shoes that fit over my braces on my legs so I can get into my van from my wheelchair. These shoe are so comfortable and suited for this perfect. The stretch and reform. They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever had since I have been disabled.
- Super responsive for my runs. Light and airy as well as comfortable while holding its durability. Thes have good traction, but sometimes my foot slips around on the inside.
- What, I am wearing shoes? How I feel everytime I put these babies on. Not a fan of the tongue though, they remind me I have them on. They roll sometimes creating a lump of material. I have to put these shoes on with intention to prevent this from happening, throwing my finger in there and adjusting it flat to the top of my foot. Otherwise, the best most comfortable shoe I have!
- These fit great and have well exceeded ay expectation I had of the UA shoe. This mesh is idea and super durable compared t anything Nike may have. These keep my feet extra cool and are just Extra all together with everything: comfort, stability, endurance. They have no signs of a lot of wear , yet I wear them all the time and use them on some rougher than normal terrain. Great shoe UA, great shoe.
- I feel like I have a gym mat stuck to my foot. I am super impressed worth the comfort of this sleekly designed shoe; not bulky whatsoever. Thee are not great for laterals though. They are a strict causal or casual runner. They are fantastic and help me with my run for sure. They look way better than they did in the photo. These are so light and really fashionable.
- I bought these because I heard so many great things. My knees are old and I run a lot and far. These have great support ad had me running pain free as soon as I opened them and put them on. These have so much comfort it is hard to take them off, they are like my feet’s best friend.
- No need to break these in, they are a go right from the start. They are light and super snug and have a good cool airy mesh. They are very flexible but lack in a little support. Great shoe all together.
- I like the high ankle support and the attached tongue. The laces keep you tightened and snug. They have all this support while being really flexible. I really do love these shoes and they are so light and comfortable.
- First day of use, very dreamy. My feet were smiling while I wore them to run. They are a like a glove for your feet, an extension to your foot They fit true to size and are very light. If you must wear socks of any thickness, I would suggest a half size up.
- I run a lot! These shoes are more for looks. They really are not comfortable for running. No performance help at all and I can feel my heels slapping the ground, which made my feet hurt so bad. I would steer clear.
- I didn't even get to try these at the gym before the toe busted out after a month of wearing maybe 2 times a week. These are cheap and no good shoes.
- So comfortable and nice to look at when I first got them. Didn't have them a week and they are falling apart. I always wear UA and this shoe in particular, it is garbage and not made to last. It ripped out right at the toes.
- These shoes are peeling and I have barely worn them for three months. They are fraying. I am so disappointed in these. They looked so nice and seemed comfy. Garbage!
- These are stiff and have very little cushioning. It’s like a sock and you can feel the concrete through them. They looked nice, that is all. I returned them.
- These had zero arch support and I had to use my Orthotics with them. The tongue killed my ankle, rubbing it raw. They were really tight and bruised my toenails. I did get them larger than normal. Nope for these. Horrible shoe.
- Flexible mesh upper
- Blown rubber outsole
- Dual layered midsole
- Stylish design