Asics 33 M
Asics is certainly among the most well-loved brands when it comes to running gear and shoes. They consistently put out quality running shoes made with the newest technology. The Asics 33-M is one of three (along with the Asics 33 FA and the Asics 33 DFA) new shoes in the Asics “natural 33” line. Hailed as a competitive alternative to a Hoka shoe, the Asics 33 M is ideal for the runner seeking slipper-like comfort. The Asics 33 M is a quality shoe with a low drop and high levels of stability. They might look strange at first, but this is a great pick for the runner who wants a more natural shoe. Are you looking for a shoe to log your long or recovery runs? Are you looking for a shoe to help you alleviate some knee or back pain? Do you need extra comfort and stability? If so, then this could be great addition to your running shoe lineup.
- This shoe received overwhelmingly positive reviews in the comfort department
- The Asics 33 M's have received the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) Seal of Acceptance for the quality work they have put in to help alleviate pain.
- Durability – Asics patented AHAR material of the outsole combined with the stacked design of the midsole make this a shoe that will not easily break down.
- Style – Reviewers reported loving the unisex style.
- Minimizes Pain – With its extra cushioning and increased stability, runners found that running with the Asics 33 M cut down on knee and back pain.
- Under-pronators, look no further! This shoe will offer you the perfect amount of stability.
- Latest running technology – this shoes is loaded with new technology to give you the most comfortable run possible.
- Weight – coming in at 1.11 pounds, this shoes feels very heavy to most runners.
- Price – while you can find a good deal when the shoe is on sale, it does come in at the higher end of the spectrum
- Sizing – a handful of reviewers reported that the Asics 33 M runs big. They suggest buying the shoe .5 to 1 size bigger than you normally wear.
- These have been so forgiving on my knees and feet! I am using these for a my marathon training. They are densely cushioned and freaking mad comfortable. Not the sexiest of shoes but that is not why I bought them.
- I have had to use a cam boot lately for some damage on my feet.. These shoes are helping me walk normal again and relieving the pain from over compensating.. The height on them is perfect for this kind of thing I have found. These are so cozy and the gel heel is a game changer after wearing the damn boot all day. I have to say these shoes changed my pace and my life.These changed my stride for the better. They are bulky and not too pretty but who cares. The comfort trumps all in thee babies. They had no break in struggle and they are cushioned and supportive. I found my shoe mate. They also fit in the size I need properly, no size problems at all.
- The sole is really cushy and supportive for my aerobics. They compare to my expensive cross trainers beautifully. I bought them a whole size up and they fit great. Great shoe all over.
- I did not buy these for aesthetics. These are pure comfort hoes and they are exactly that. I bought a men’s shoe since the wide was not working for me in the women’s. These worked great. I cannot voice enough how great and comfy this shoe is,; you will not be disappointed.
- These are the best jogging shoes I have ever bought. They are so supportive and cozy. The price is really good too.
- You may have some tenderness after using these at first due to the low drop these have. That is normal. They are some of the best shoes on the market, hands down. They are a runner's dream, like foot pillows. These feel great on my feet.
- These were a it stiff at first but broke in really nice I felt like I was going to have to quit using my feet they have been in so much pain lately. These shoes have fixed my pain They support my heels and my arches and have great toe space. These are a must for anyone looking for a comfy shoe to alleviate any sort of pain.
- I’ve tried Mizunos and Brooks and other, more expensive ASICS models. This shoe trumps them all. And, it is well within a low budget shoe. They are soft and cushy. They are even in support and comfort and have no pressure anywhere in the sole. They are great in the toe box, just a bit warm because they do not breath as well as some meshy shoes. They also are very durable and last quite a long ride.You really cannot beat the quality for the price.
- I wasn't used to all the extra cushion but I have found it to be a dream. I do not need to use my god awful compression socks with these. I never want to take them off.
- Best ASICS to date. These accommodate my neuroma beautifully, leaving me pain free daily. This shoe was a dream boat for my feet. Now I see that they are discontinued and I am not sure I know what to do with my feet..
- These are the best shoes that ASICS ever discontinued. They were so good for m plantars and super supportive. They have a great absorbance to them.
- This has so much arch support and cushion. THey are bulky-ish but I do not care. They are beyond any shoe I have ever oarna dn the price is so good. These feel like an extension to my body.
- These have a great toe spread and the heel drop is minimal, which I like. These are great for my power walking and have been so comfortable for my long distance walks.
- I switched to these from the Nimbus and they are great. I run 30+ miles a week and need a good supportive runner. These have exceeded my expectations in comfort and design.
- This is ASICS response to Hoka and man did they nail it. I run ultra marathons and this shoe is fab! This shoe is supportive and comfortable. It is cushy and light and has a great heel drop for us neutral runners. It responds well to the run and gives you a little bounce. I would recommend these shoe to any style runner, they are a fantastic shoe.
- My toes spread great in these. They are great with my orthotics and fit to size. I wear thee to support my joints at work for 12 hours a shift standing. These are great however you wanna use them. So comfortable and just great.
- These give my old 51 year old runner knees so much cushion and support. These fit to size and hug my feet way better than the Hokas. My plantars never bothers me in these shoes. They are bit heavier but better for me.
- After reading runner reviews, I had to buy these. I am dumbfounded at the price for the quality. So you can make a shoe great without taking food from my kids mouth. They are so light and breathable. They have tons of cushion and support. I walk miles and miles in these at disney with no pain whatsoever. The sole covers my feet and they can breath!
- The toe box is a dream and the cushion is superb. These are my favorite shoes EVER! They fit perfect to size, 8 M.
- These are runners for people who need and want a lot of cushion and support. They are bulky looking but they are not heavy.
- Right out of the box, 10 hours, no issues. They have not rubbed me or pained me at all. They are super cushy and stable. They are by far the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. They fit me perfect to size as well.
- It has a dent in the front toe when I walk in them. They have a great fit and comfort to them though. The dent doesn't seem to affect my foot it just isn't that nice to look at with an already aesthetically failing shoe.
- A little on the heavier side for my liking. However, the shoe is mad comfortable. The cushioning supports the heel and the ball of your foot.
- I want to just buy the soles to these shoes. They are so pillow like and mold to your feet everytime you wear them. They have a good toe box, the shoe. I am counting on the durability.
- I have been buying ASICS for a long time and these were just way off. My inserts made hoes in the back of the heels after two weeks. The sole is cozy but the quality is very poor.
- Clown shoes! They were so floppy and big. I ended up returning them. They weighed too much too.
- Walking, running, no difference, the inside of my knees are killing me because of these. Not the support or comfort I apparently need in a shoe.
- II couldn't believe how narrow these were after all the reviews I read. These are boxy alright, like a cardboard box: stiff and clunky. The toes are wide and makes my feet slip all over although they are too narrow in the mid. I didn't know I was ordering snow shoes. I hate these.
- The insole was like a brick. Something has changed because these are nothing like my old pair. The cushioning is lacking, which obviously dumbs the support. Really disappointed.
Read also about gore tex running shoes for womens.
The Asics 33 M is also a great choice for individuals who spend many hours a day on their feet. Reviews agreed that the high-quality material of the upper and its seamless design added to the comfort of the shoe. The combination of stability and comfort provided by the Asics 33 M received high marks from reviewers who relied on this shoe for their everyday shoe.
The upper, adorned with reflective logos, is designed to protect the runner during their evening or early morning runs.
Key Features of the Asics 33 M
• Constructed using the newest technology to guarantee quality, durability, and comfort:
• DuraSponge Outsole,
• ComfortDry Lasting, ComfortDry Sockliner
• Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR)
• Best for runners who overpronate and need a little extra support
• A quality shoe from a trusted brand for your long runs and recovery runs
• Unique style. These shoes don’t look like your average fitness shoe.
• The Asics 33 M's have received the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) Seal of Acceptance.