Asics Gel Excel33
You will have a hard time finding a more trusted brand than Asics when it comes to running shoes. Asics has a wide range of shoes from the true minimalist to the all-terrain trail shoe. Asics consistently provides runners with great products, and the Asics Gel Excel 33 is no exception. In the Gel Excel 33, runners will get quality, comfort, and flexibility in a lightweight pseudo-minimalist racing shoe. You will find the perfect combination of new technology and the tried and true quality of the brand you love in this shoe.
The overwhelming majority of reviews for the Gel Excel 33 are positive. Runners appreciate that the Gel Excel 33 was able to provide cushioning without sacrificing flexibility or responsiveness. This shoe is ideal for shorter races and speed work. The Gel Excel 33 is a great shoe for runners putting in fewer than 35 miles a week. This shoe is a great cross-trainer too. The Asics Gel Excel 33 can take you from the track to the elliptical to the cross-training class at the gym in perfect comfort and flexibility.
- AHAR (Asics High Abrasion Rubber)
- Breathable material
- Comfort Dry Sock technology
- FluidRide technology
- Heel Clutching System
- Fun colors and styles available
- The upper material is thin
- Not ideal for long runs
- These cushion, support and give me stability when I am in the gym. I do a lot of high intensity and interval training: jumping, laterals, etc. I have not found a better shoe yet for all this stuff.
- These have a great price point. They fit perfect and worked great right out of the box. They are full of cushion and have great color. These are more than effective hoes and I highly recommend trying them before breaking the bank with a pair of more pricey ones. These have all the bells and whistles without the price tag.
- I ordered these a whole size up. 2 tries and super annoying but ASICS really worked with me since I wa in a jam. I love the shoes. They are comfortable and they have tons of padding. And are really working great for my runs. I have nothing negative to say.. They are an all over great shoe and must be tried out.
- These have all the support I need compared to my old shoes. The arches are wonderful and the soes are not as thin as the old styles. The shoe is flexible yet durable. I have had these for a few months and worn them for 30+ miles a week and sometimes work; they are still in great shape. I always go a size up with ASICS, so I would suggest it or going to a store and getting sized for the future.
- I accidently ordered these instead of my NB, which I always get; I love them. I put these on and I am so impressed. The gel is phenomenal and so light. They are a tad bit narrow compared to my NB but man do they feel amazing. I would buy these again and they look nice, best accidental buy ever!
- I did not have to waste time breaking these babies in. They were super right out of the box. These were fit to size. They are light and comfortable, neer hurting or causing fatigue. The toes are great and spread easy and the heel is nice and snug up through the mid part of my foot. Only down, I wanted them to be a more black than gray. Ok though.
- Bouncy, light and no break in needed. Just so you know, all my pairs ripped in the heels and needed t be taped up. Although this has happened and the tape is there, they are still the most comfortable ASICS I have ever owned and I am still buying them. I just keep some tape around for when they go.
- I didn't get my usual shin splints and joint pain when I rocked these out of the box. They needed a bit of breakin gin from the narrow fit but they are so comfortable.These are the best shoes I have bought in years. These have been a dream for my high impact classes. The heel is a perfect fit for lifting as well. Great shoe.
- These are always a perfect fit. These are a very well cushioned shoe and have tons of stability. I need all that I can get after getting both hips replaced. These have no stiffness to them and I can always just put them on and go with no pain.
- I always get knee pain from shoes when I run. I ended up getting these on a whim and so glad that i did. They are so perfect and I have had zero pain.
- Great ventilation and comfort. I have used these for marathon training and for my mild weekly running and not been annoyed at all. They run a abit narrow so take that into consideration when you purchase. I love the colors I have bought two pairs so far with no issues.
- ASICS was designed for me. I have always had the right fit and the right amount of cushion from them. They have no pressure points and give me a lot of stability in my runs. My feet do not like any other shoe and I have tried. ASICS feet all the way no matter what I am doing they pull through.
- Perfect and comfortable right out of the box. They are true to size and keep me bouncing around all day while I am at work with the kids. I love that they run a bit narrow but stretch out and keep snug. It is the kind of support I need. These are my shoe of choice and I have bought multiple pair.
- I got fitted for these so I already knew what to get These are so great and fit my orthotics nice. I do not run but about 3 to 5 miles a week but they have not given me any issues. I stand all day at work and have a little bit of pain but that is to be expected I think. 9 to 10 hours in anything will probably hurt.
- These are as comfy as slipper you can workout in. I own multiple pair and use them for everything. They fit true to size and these keep me from having fasciitis flare ups and have never given me any other type of shoe pain. I highly recommend these to anyone who wants to feel great all day in there shoes.
- After a long and abusive relationship, these shoes are still lovely. The laes are falling apart but the shoe remains unscatehd. These are great for running and weight training I use them for cross training and HIIT sports. This shoe is magic and I highly recommend to anyone.
- These press on the top of my foot because I have too high of an arch I have never found a shoe to accommodate this. I would not run in these. However, They are great and I use them for teaching Pilates and have no issues.
- These are a bt narrow, which I like. They are snug and worked great right out the box or 10 miles with n pain. They also look really nice and I can see me using these to go out and about in.
- Light yet supportive shoe. And, t is really durable. The arch support is there and the shoe feels amazing. I really do love these shoes. I got them a size larger.
- These have great cushioning and do not hurt or make my feet go numb on the elliptical like my last shoe. They are light and soft and very durable. These are my gym slippers! I am so happy with them. Great looking shoe too.
- I bought these in the same size i did my old ASICS and they are way too small, which is a half size bigger than normal. They looked great but were so uncomfortable. I tried to see if they would break in and they have not and they are making my feet go numb. Bad shoe ASICS, get your sizing consistent.
- The upper nylon area has ripped two times on both shoes. They are comfortable and why I bought them two times. But no more. You lost a customer due to your cheap made product Get the out with the in and maybe ill purchase again.
- Not what I purchased prior at all. These were way different and so uncomfortable. They rubbed in the toes and started to rip too. I am sadly disappointed.
- Poor product and began to tear after 2 months. The shoe is comfortable, it just has no durability.
- This shoe has really heavy soles and hurt my ankles. The mesh is cheap and they rub my feet something bad. They run way too narrow and I am sad that ASICS seems to be digressing.
- Comfortable and nice design. However, After just a couple times of wearing and one run they are falling apart.I can see my socks through the toes now. I shoulda just bought a Walmart shoe, would of lasted longer and saved me money.
- The lining is so cheap and awful. These only lasted a month.
- ASICS are my jam. These are not the ASICS I am used to. They were way too narrow and ugly! They were rubbing my toes and making blisters. I am now moving to Sauconys.
- Super flat shoe with heavy bottoms. They are really narrow and uncomfortable in every way. I own nothing but ASICS and these are on there way back tomorrow.Poorly designed for sure. I had to ice my feet after these.
- The tongue is falling apart. They are also failing in the toes and the ankles. I have only had them a month and have worn them a few times. This is unsatisfactory and I am so disappointed. They were really comfortable.
The Heel Clutch System gives the runner a secure fit that cuts down on unwanted movement. This greatly lowers the risk of blisters! The material is a combination of plastic and foam which keeps the foot secure without sacrificing comfort.
The shoe also does a great job of protecting against heel slippage. Asics uses Heel Clutching technology that keeps the heel securely in place. Additionally, the tongue of the shoe is lightly padded which adds extra comfort and keeps the foot in place.
• AHAR outsole creates a durable, responsive shoe
• The breathable mesh of the upper keeps feet cool and dry
• FluidRide material in the midsole is an excellent shock absorber
• A versatile shoe that is good for speed workouts, races, and even CrossFit
• Heel clutching system secures the foot and minimizes unwanted movement
• Best for the high or mid arched runner