Asics Gel Quantum 180 2
Asics consistently produces quality road running shoes, and this shoe is no exception to that rule. The Gel Quantum 180 2 has made key changes to its original iteration based on runner feedback. The sole is more durable and the upper is more breathable. This is a high-quality neutral running shoe that provides runners with superior cushioning and durability. The upper is constructed using a seamless technique that removes the risk of irritation and friction so much so that runners reported they could wear these shoes without socks. The midsole is made from Asics patented Solyte material and does not sacrifice responsiveness for the lightweight cushioning it provides. This shoe also comes in multiple colors and styles. While it is not the most inexpensive shoe, it is not much more than the average running shoe on the market today.
-Added cushioning from the midsole
-Stylish colors and lots of options
- No added support for arches
- I can do HIIT with these no issues from my bad knee. I ordered my regular size 9 and they fit perfect.
- Nikes have been downgrading constantly and I needed something for more than just looks and too much money. So, I bought these and I am so happy that I did I am a convert. I ordered a half size larger and I feel like I am actually wearing a sport shoe and not a damn waste of fabric. I am able to use these all day at work and not have issues as well as take them for a run. They have epic cushion and support. Great shoe.
- These are great for my Arthritic knees and help with the fasciitis pain. They are comfortable and offer complete support throughout the whole shoe. I ordered a size up and it fits great.
- I am always on my feet and these have never given m pain or any other issues. I do not even realize I have them on most of the time. They are the best shoe I have ever owned. I highly recommend these.
- These have excellent support and great design and colors. I love the Gel series. These are better than the Kayanos for sure and ture to size. I am really happy.
- I ran 3 miles directly out of the box and they were a dream. They have good color to the and they are super light and comfortable.
- I little snug at a size 8 but they are breaking in nice and stretching in the right spots. I would do it over with a half size larger. They absorb a lot of shock from hard running. They are great quality and worth every penny. They are a great color pattern and look as expected.
- These fit great, no sizing issues. They a bit more narrow but I have much wider feet than average. The are very, very comfortable and I am happy with them.
- I am so in love with the Gel insoles. I walk and lit, no running. They are so comfortable and stable and never cause me any pain.
- I need a larger toe box for my prescription insoles and these worked great. They look nice and are really super comfy. They didn’t have a break in period at all. They have a great mesh material that breathes really well too.
- My last Asics were a bit better and wider in the toes. Or maybe this shoe is just firmer in the toes. Either way, It is a comfortable shoe.
- My favorite and most comfortable shoes EVER! I just ordered a second pair. I use these all over the gym. Never have I had an issue.
- These are my work shoes and they keep me fresh and pain free all day. They help for my long standing and walking days. I wish they breathed better, sometimes my feet get hot in them. Otherwise, they are really comfy.
- The cushioning and support are from the front to the back. No complaints. The toe box is just right and I highly suggest these shoes to any runner.
- My bunions make these sug. I put inserts in to help space that out and they are great nand no longer rubbing. Super comfortable.
- I wore these and my shin splints were non existent. I bought these a size larger than normal and they are working like little clouds, carrying me through life. Grade A sneaker.
- I am a nurse and am always in pain after work due to my arthritis. These have done so much in helping that pain. They fit perfect in size and are so comfortable. I recommend to people with foot issues and pain.
- It was tight at first but after a couple hours of wear, the mesh loosened up and they are great. They worked great at the gym and are so comfortable and breath well.
- These fit my flat narrow feet great. I am a trauma nurse and these are so good for my long hours, no fatigue or pain. I’ll be buying these again.
- Compliments coming from everywhere. People like my shoes. I like them too, they feel great and have so much cushion. Comfortable and light. I cross train in these and they work great.
- They are wider than I expected but I like these shoes. Next time though, I am going to try them on first.
- They are starting to separate in the seams after 3 weeks. I do love the comfort and style. I mean for me to give 4 stars for comfort, You know they have to be great. I am thinking these were just defective.
- These fit perfect and needed no breaking in. These are the best and most comfortable shoes ever. I highly recommend them.
- Bright, comfortable, feel amazing and light. You cannot go wrong with this shoe. Anyone wanting style and comfort should most definitely buy these.
- Months and still going strong. The 8s fit great and they have intense cushioning with great arch support. I am getting a replacement pair for sure. I
- I feel like they took all the cushioning out. Not a good shoe at all. I will be going back to Brooks.
- I am so unhappy for the price of these shoes. The toes just usted right out after about 3.5 months. I loved my old Asics, these are crap. They did look nice though.
- No more go to shoe! Asics has fell short with this one. They are not comfortable at all and cost way too much. I am really unhappy.
- Just awful! The inside started to disintegrate as soon as I was wearing them. Now the plastic in the heel is showing and scraping my heel skin. I think I might run in crocks now, these sucked.
- These were huge compared to my old Asics. They were all over the place, even with tight laces. So disappointing.
- Solyte midsole foam is lightweight yet durable
- Gel Cushioning System absorbs impact and protects against long-term injury
- ComforDry X-40 sockliner keeps the foot cool, dry and odor-free
- Breathable mesh upper