Brooks Aduro 3
The Brooks Aduro 3 is a solid “entry-level” running shoe designed specifically for the European market. Closely modeled after the Brooks Ghost series in America, Brooks revered and very successful stability/cushioned running shoe, the Aduro 3 shares much of the design and pattern heritage with its top of the line US sibling. However, the Aduro 3 cuts cost where necessary to ensure the accessibility and buying appeal to both beginner and intermediate runners alike with varying needs. It’s a well-designed, long-lasting running shoe that tries to be a lot of things and is successful in most of them.
- Utilizes Brooks latest outsole technology for high-durability and responsiveness
- Good balance of cushioning and stability for neutral runners
- Breathable upper allows for comfortable running in warmer conditions.
- Brooks lacing technology makes for stable, easy lacing
- Nice range of colorways in the Aduro 3 lineup
- Slightly higher price than most of its direct competitors
- Stability control isn’t as solid as some competitors in the same price bracket.
- These are the best running shoe I have ever bought. They are comfortable and stable and never have given me any issues. I bought multiples just in case.
- I was able to wear these without breaking them in and had no issues. Everything about these shoes is perfect. I am able to go miles in these and no pain or damage to my feet.
- Got a larger size. These are my go to’s I love them and they keep me wanting to run.
- Love the cushioning while still being super light. They are really comfortable and affordable for a Brooks.
- I love that I am able to find a shoe that fits my massive feet. They not only fit, they fit right and cushioned and perfect. Thanks Brooks.
- Super great fit. Perfect for distance training. They do not wear down fast. I am training in these ad I want to go buy more just in case.
- I like these for my mid distance running. They are a bit stiff for me to do long distance.
- I was surprised at the lightweightedness and how cushioned they are. Such a comfortable runner and I highly recommend.
- I love these shoes They are great for my narrow feet. I really pound my shoe in track and these never break down on me before they should. Great comfortable shoe.
- This is my first air of Brooks and I am in love They really help with supinated foot. I feel they were made to fit me. I have narrow feet and and orthotic that I do not have to use with this shoe. They are stable and work good laterally. They have a good grip and are really light and soft on the inside.
- Had a lot of room for my feet to breath and were very comfortable. It had no break in time or pain. Super duper cushioning in this shoes. They have a little less support than other Brooks but are really great and help you straighten out your run.
- I really am enjoying the style. They have done my knees some justice and feel great when running They work great for everyday running.
- They are a bit heavier than I was expecting. They seem really durable and high quality for the price. They are very comfortable and fit well. I like this shoe.
- These are my 5th pair and I am so in love. They are so comfortable and light. They have a great absorption and are so cushioned. Great for the price.
- These are really supportive and ight shoes. They have lots of cushion for my distance running. They worked on the trails next my place well.
- I ended up having to get these a ize and a half larger than normal. They are really comfy otherwise and feel great on all my joints. They are cushioned and full of support.
- These had no break in discomfort. They work good on road runs and ild trails. They have tons of cushioning for distance and carry me well for miles.
- I loved the colors they came in. and they are the most comfortable trainers I own. Fit great and lots of cushioning.
- I do not think I have ever found a more perfect shoe. They are not only comfortable, they are supportive and very stable too. I got a half size up as suggested and they fit perfect. I highly recommend these shoes.
- These have a perfect fit and support for my distance running. These are my second pair and they are ready for my marathon. Great sho and affordable.
- The sole grips great and the fit is roomy and snug at the same time. The heel hols and the toes breath. I had some foot pain after switching from Brooks so I switched back and they are back to normal, my feet. The colors are great too.
- I wish I had known about these sooner. These changed my whole running life. These are the most supportive and comfortable shoes I have ever bought. I do not have one negative about them. Everything good about a shoe, these have: comfort, support, stability, etc. It is there.
- The fit and comfort are like no other. The heels are snug in al the good spots and the toes are nice and wide. These are a perfect fit! Now off to find my prince on the runners path.
- I love these shoes. THey have tons of cushion. Htey are actually better gripping that I thuhgt. I was able to go hiking and run a bit of trail. Gret shoe and great comfort. Totally worth the purchase.
- I want to turn these inside out and use them as a pillow. They are so cushioned and light and .. well.. everything. I love these and have ran many miles and they are still holding up ! great job Brook.
- I was bamboozled! These looked just like the old Ghost 7s. I loved those shoes. These were not comparable at all. They had way less cushioning and were way less responsive. The cushioning was too soft and It wasn't comfortable after 8 miles. These are a slow short run shoe. Not made for my style obviously.
- These were missing the mark bad. The 3D printing did nothing for the shoe, sales pitch only. They were lacking support and stability. They were very uncomfortable all together. I do not recommend these shoe to runners.
- NOT WORTH THE MONEY! They started fraying and coming undone n the tongue seems. The soles break down and flatten with minimal use. I am all over the place in the shoe and on wet surfaces, danger! They are way too airy and need more support. Compete Trash, this shoe.
- These 3D print designs are garbage.They broke on the top only after a couple wears. They are nothing compared to my other Brooks.
- The foam in the shoe is not comfortable at all, like a big stone slab in my shoe. And the uppers are cheap. I don't care if it is a new technology, it sucks and is cheap.
• Brooks tech utilized in the midsole and outsole
• Breathable and supportive upper
• Understated colorways relative to the more loud Brooks models
• A good value for the money
• Very suitable for training and middle-distance racing
• Fits right into the Brooks trainer aesthetic
• Built to last