New Balance 775
The big buzzword for this shoe is comfort. New Balance brags about the cushioning on the 775 like a new parent brags about her baby sleeping through the night. You’re gonna hear a lot about it, but it’s worth highlighting. The company claims every piece of the shoe is designed to allow the runner the ultimate comfort and flexibility every time they wear them, and the proof is in the performance reviews. Runners are raving about the cushioning and bright colors available from New Balance in this style. Even fans of the brand were impressed with the special attention the company gave to the plush design. In fact, some are buying a pair for athletics and another for their day today. It’s a shoe aimed at the masses, so you don’t hear a lot about speed drills, marathons, and PRs, but it’s a great choice for a lot of weekend joggers who need a comfortable option for training runs, and a stylish shoe for a group exercise class or an easy stroll around the neighborhood.
- Wide sizes available
- Designed for mass appeal
- Narrow toe box
- Colors not true to advertisement
- These shoes look great and have so much to offer. They do not last though. After about 4 months of solid use, they fall apart in the toes. I do put a lot on these. They do the gym and the errands and the job.. Almost 24/7 shoes. Maybe that is what it is. I love them. I
- I wear an orthotic and these work great with it without feeling cramped. They are magical and have a great neutral base and lots of toe box room. I am getting another pair to swap out with these. They are also a really good price for as good as they are.
- No plantars pain from these. Great and stable shoe that has a lot of cushion while being nice and light. They also look great with regular street wear.
- I wear insoles with these because I need extra arch support due to arthritis. They have a bit but I need more. They are really comfortable and have plenty of room with it in there. They also look great, nice colors.
- I am able to tighten these well without having issues from my swelling feet. I work long hours on my feet and these have really been supportive and light. I have another pair that I use for my walks during the week. I did order a half size up.
- These fit to size and are a super comfortable. These have a bit lower heel drop than my old sneakers so I had some adjustment pain in my calves. Now that they are broken in, or that I am broken in, Things are working great. These have a lot of support and stability, i am happy with my purchase.
- I usually wear inserts, not needed with these They have great support in the arches, which mine are so high. These are far superior to the 890’s I usually wear. They feel like air on my feet, like clouds, I am so happy. They keep me from rolling my ankles which I do alot in my other shoes. I haven’t done it once. There is plenty of toe box space.
- I have an odd shaped foot, wide in the toes skinny in the heel. I find it hard to find shoes that fit. These are great. A little narrow in the front but the mesh material seems good and stretchy. They seem a little cheap but I wasn't expecting gold standard from these. They are comfortable, that is good enough for me.
- I liked these shoes. They were really great in the arch and they had a lot of cushioning. I did return them though. Unfortunately, I have a wide foot and even the wide shoe did not fit me. It wa really narrow in the toes and squished them. They are great shoes though for narrow feet people.
- I have narrow, flat feet and these fit perfect. They are light and have a great reaction and shock absorption to them. They had no break in time and have felt great the whole time I have wore them.
- Other than the fact that they run really narrow and need to stretch out a bit while breaking n, they are amazing shoes. They are really comfortable ad light and responsive. I have to say they are stretching out so that is nice.
- I have purchased these 3 times now and they are the best in comfort. They fit to size and I never have any issues with them. They work great for my power walks and my light running.
- These are really comfortable shoes. I wear them all of the time and they have a great style to them. I was happy that although they said pink they ended up being pure like the picture showed.
- These are very supportive and comfy shoes. They are taking a bit of time to break in across the toes and the ball of the foot. They are a bit narrow.
- These are a true to size shoe. Better than all the other NB I have tried as well. They are really supportive and have epic cushioning. I use these moderately for walking, errands, and some running. They seem to be holding up real nice and are well worth the price.
- I had foot surgery and needed a wider style shoe. I have not been in any pain from these. They run great to size and have really showed stability in my jacked up foot.
- These are working great for my cardio classes. They are light and cushioned well. They are a bit snug in the toes but they are stretching I feel.
- They tend to get rocks stuck in them so I keep them to the pavement. I replaced the inserts with orthotics and they are working great. I m able to wash them in the machine without them losing their shape. I highly recommend these shoes.
- I went up a half size er reviews and I am glad that I did. They fit perfect and have a good quality feel to them.They are super comfy and do not look bulky at all.
- These shoes look really nice on my feet love the style. They are light and have great cushion in them. They are a bit snug around the toes, wish I could have read the reviews prior to purchase.
- If I could have got these a ¼ size bigger, I would have sworn they were made for my feet. They are super, duper comfortable an I am able to wear them all day. I run and wear these on many different terrains and they have not failed me yet. Great shoe!
- These shoes are comfortable but they are lacking in durability. They are one shoe in a polethera that I own and I am switching constantly. These have started to tear in the toes after very minimal wear. I am really not happy with this.
- I bought these larger and they are still rubbing in my toes and arches. They are really not stable and my feet are moving around even though they are too tight.
- They look good but they do NOT feel good. They fit way too snug and hurt my feet. I won’t be looking around for NB again.
- My pinky toe is hamburger. These rubbed and squeezed horribly. It also makes my arch do weird things.
- I bought a whole size bigger and they were still too small.
- These looked great and got here fast, however, they had absolutely no support and they’re way too small in the toes.
- These shoes are uneven and fit awkward. They are way too tight and one shoe was absolutely different than the other.
- I had to return these. The left shoe was much smaller than the right. This was proven with measuring them. Super akard and have never had this happen before.
- These made blisters all over the top of my foot. The tongue would not stay in place. They are light, that is all they got going.
• CUSH technology
• EVA Foam
• Rubber Outsole
• No-sew overlay with dotted cutouts