Nike Flex Experience RN 6
The Nike Flex Experience RN 6 is a neutral road running shoe. It was designed to provide a lightweight and sock-like feel with good breathability and flexibility. The seamless upper has a streamlined look with minimal overlays, giving a sock-like fit. It also has single-layer mesh for better ventilation, which is more closely woven than the previous edition for better durability. The injection-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning. The rounded heel allows the foot to move naturally for faster transitions, and the traditional lacing system provides a secure fit. The outsole has IMEVA for cushioning and responsiveness and carbon rubber for durability. If you are a neutral runner looking for a comfortable and stylish daily running shoe with enough flexibility to allows your foot to move naturally, continue reading to see if the Flex Experience RN 6 is right for you.
- Great support and traction
- Feels lightweight and comfortable
- Stylish, many color options
- Good breathability and flexibility
- Very affordable
- Wide size options
- Upper could have better durability
- Narrow toe box
- Sizes run slightly small
- Stiff cushioning
- I found these to fit pretty tight but the length is good. They took a lot of break in time but now they are uber comfy. They formed to my foot and I love that.
- These are great casual shoe for me. I had to buy a whole size larger but that is my only complaint.
- I like the shoe and how light they are. I had to get them a little big like I do with all my shoes because I have an abnormally long toe and they were still a little shorter than I am used to. I don't wear socks with these and after they were broken in fit great. Be aware that different colors are different sizes, I found.
- I got these in dark grey because I have found Nikes hard to keep clean. They are super comfy and I am happy with how light and easy the fabric is.
- ORDER A SIZE UP! Other than that, I say these are great. They worked great on my run and they didn't kill me in the break in time, which was very minimal.
- I wear a size 15 and these are great. They have held up great with my gym and lifting time and are able to take all my impact when running. I love these shoes. Almost feels like a comfy sock, but can handle impact from running in the gym.
- I like that these were lightweight and that the worked with my bunion. These are all around great sneakers for any style of runner.
- If you are looking for comfort and style, these are the shoes for you. I work in a hospital and am on my feet all day and I am super impressed. I went up a half size because Nike always runs small.
- I bought these for casual wear and they work great. Wonderful and stylish for wearing out, I do not feel they have the stability for running. They run small so get a size up.
- I didn't have to break these in and they fit my wide foot great. I am not sure what all the fuss is about. I work on my feet all day and I think these are outstanding in comfort.
- Lightweight and comfortable, these shoes work great for my everyday use. I would say for runners, these are only for short distances but they work for lifting. I love the colors and will probably buy more for casual wear.
- These do not have a wide enough toe box for my long distance runs but are great for my everyday use They are super comfortable and look great with jeans. I ordered a size larger and they work great.
- I had to return these for a half size larger and they fit great. I wear these for all my daily and nightly shenanigans. They are great comfort and really stylish. If you want a great casual shoe, this is the one for you.
- I am in love with the arch support and the comfort is like no other shoe I have. I have a narrow foot and these fit snug.
- I really like running in these shoes. They fit me like they were supposed to right out of the box. I was surprised because these seemed wide and Nike is usually a rally narrow shoe.
- I use these for all my exercising, which i switch up daily. I like that they make my feet look smaller than they actually are. I went a half size up because the original were mashing my toes. Otherwise, these are amazingly comfortable.
- I like wearing these to do everything. They don't weigh down my ankles because they are so lightweight. The most comfy shoes I have.
- They are stylish, light and they work great for my everyday errands. I like that they are super airy when I use them to run. My feet are nice and cool. I would not suggest these in winter.
- These felt great on my bunion. The insoles were great and they fit my foot like they were made for it.
- The material on these lets the air run through them. They are super light and they are equally as comfortable. I am really enamored with this shoe.
- These are my Zumba shoes ad they love to dance. I do not run much but when I do they keep my feet nice and cool. Great shoe for the price. I suggest getting a half size up.
- I was looking for a good pair of shoes for the gym and these are perfect. They keep me stable and feel good when I am on the treadmill. They fit like they are supposed to as well, which is great considering they are Nikes.
- I went up a size with these and they were great. I found these gave me all the support I needed when I was hiking the streets in Europe. I put tons of miles on these and they did not bother me once.
- They changed the sizing again. I hate that I cannot just buy a shoe that I have been liking and not worry about the size being correct. It is way too tight across the toes even after returning and going to a larger size. They are way to high on my heel and ae rubbing blisters. These are just a really bad design. I am super disappointed.
- These shoes do not fit! What the heck. I have been wearing thee the whole time they have made them. They are too short too and they hurt the back of my foot a lot. I am so sad about these.I love the older shoes.
- The tread is coming off way to soon and the thread is a nightmare. These shoes are so poorly made. I would not recommend anyone waste their money on these.
- I do not like these shoes at all. They came in way too small and they felt like they were made of plastic. My ankles were s uncomfortable and they had no support.
- These are not strong or durable. The mesh tore right out of the box and are unwearable after 2 months of normal use.
- I tried these shoes on in the store and they didn't have grey. I ordered them online the same size and the gray was way smaller. I am really confused why Nike always has these sizing issues. I am probably going to start looking for other brands. Plus, the stitching was coming loose after a couple wears.
- I tried to follow the sizing on the chart and these still were extremely too small, length and width.
- Single-layer mesh for excellent ventilation
- Streamlined and seamless upper pattern provides a sock-like fit
- Injection molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Rounded heel allows the foot to move naturally
- Carbon rubber on outsole for durability
- IMEVA gives cushioning and responsiveness to the outsole
- Traditional lacing system for a secure fit
- Hexagonal lugs provide great grip and a natural ride