Saucony Triumph ISO
The Saucony Triumph ISO is a neutral cushioned running shoe perfect for runners who under-pronate or supinate. The midsole of the Saucony Triumph ISO is built with the high mileage road runner in mind. The increased responsiveness and improved impact protection of the shoe make it a good choice for long distance training. The outsole features a lightweight and durable rubber compound. The upper features a new material and design that is meant to fit the runner’s foot like a glove and provide good air flow. The Saucony Triumph ISO is built to make you want to run, run further and run faster. The variety of color combinations of the Saucony Triumph ISO appeals to many runners.
-Too much cushioning for speed work
-High price tag
- I always have a difficult time with buying shoes because of my joint issues. I am always doing some serious inspection and trying on, it can be annoying but I know what I need. I did end up having to buy these on line though and they were a perfect fit. They have a great look and the arches and cushioning are top notch. I recommend these for any type of activity.
- These shoes are perfect fit. I didn't have to buy a larger or smaller size. I have taken them hiking and use them to work 10 hour days standing. They are by far the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. I highly recommend these.
- I assumed I needed a size up, I was wrong. They have a very cushy insole. I would suggest these for light runners because the support is lacking a bit as well as the arch support.
- I wear orthotics and found this shoe to be perfect with these. I really enjoy wearing this shoe. It is great for running and everyday walking. I will be buying a second pair.
- I ordered a size larger than suggested and they fit perfect and I have a good amount of room in the toe area. I bought these after foot surgery and they have proven to be a great shoe. They are not a fashion setter though.
- These were made for wide feet I feel. I wear these all day with no aches and pains and the arch isn't ridiculously high. I am not a fan of the bulky tongue, but everything else is great.
- The padding in this is great all over. I had to get a larger shoe as these run a little shorter than normal. They are lacking in the arch area but that can be fixed with an insole i believe.
- I had to go up a half size on these but these were way better than my old Asics. The comfort and cushion were stellar. I run a lot and these have held up great. I recommend these for sure.
- I have went through every style of this shoe. And love them all. The insole felt a little flat but that changes and they mold to our feet when they are broken in. These are great snug comfy fitting shoes and I think people should buy them.
- These are runners shoes for sure. They have tons of extra cushion and they form to my foot. The toe area has great space and room to breath. The laces are stretchy and accent the shoe great.
- I keep buying these every time a new one hits the stores. These are a great comfortable shoe and they just seem to get better every year. I am a fan. They fit right and the material is airy.
- I use these for my physical therapy for my chronic pain. These have helped with my knees and my feet. Maybe the “energy return” is what is helping there. I do have to add arch supports some times. The mesh absorbs water a lot so it is not a good rainy day shoe.
- I've had multiple back surgeries and I still run 40 miles or so a week. I think it might be the shoes! These are great for me and the arch support is super. I am a bigger runner and find that the soles on these last great! I love that the lacing system adds support and keeps the shoe from moving too much. They are slightly more narrow in the toe box.
- These shoes are a little bulky but they fit me great and were awesome to run in. I was blister free when I used them the first time. The toe space is nice, not too much and not too narrow. I will be using these for my first half marathon.
- The responsiveness and comfort are top notch. These have to be the best shoes I have bought recently. The sole material is like a cloud.
- After 400 miles in these shoes, I can honestly say I give them an A+. I run a lot and after a few times, they broke in and I broke my stride. The only thing is, get used to the lacing. If it’s too loose they move around and if it is too tight, then they hurt your foot. It took me some getting used to but they work great.
- I ordered these a half size bigger and they fit great. The toe box is roomy and the cushioning is great in the whole shoe. I use these for running and walking and I have no pain.
- Triumphs are great for people with flat feet. These are hands down my favorite shoe.. They assist in stride and work great with my strike pattern. Just a great freaking shoe.
- I have under-pronation and these ,I think, were made for this. They have been comfortable from first wear. They relieved me of all my foot pain within a couple hours. These are an all around great shoe.
- I run a lot of miles on concrete and these shoes have absolutely no support or cushion. They are dreadful. They were way too much for a fashion shoe.
- These shoes were extremely uncomfortable and they were too overpriced for the quality.
- These were comfortable and flexible. However, what is up with the sizes. Why are these shoes so small?
- If I have to buy a size other than mine, then the instep is always off. The shoe is just poorly constructed and so not worth the money.
- I hate these shoes. The heel is low and has rubbed off; it created blisters for me. This is a poorly made shoe as well. I cannot run in these and walking isn’t fun either. I am very, very disappointed.
- I have put over 70 painful miles on these in hopes for a change. Nope! These are horribly designed shoes and they hurt my feet. Very unsatisfactory for Saucony and the price.
Read also about high top athletic shoes.
• Designed for runners who under-pronate
• ISOFIT Floating Support Cage
• RUNDRY moisture-wicking interior liner
• PWRGRID+ cushioned midsole technology
• 8 mm heel drop
• Seamless Open Toe Box
• High Elasticity Sockliner
• IBR+ and XT-900 outsole technology
• 360-degree reflective synthetic material for low-light conditions