New Balance Fresh Foam Crush
New Balance used data collected from their sports research lab to design and engineer this shoe specifically for female athletes to wear during high-intensity workouts. The Fresh Foam midsole is extremely responsive and delivers lots of comfort and a very springy workout experience. The foam-molded upper is very unique in design and combines comfort with support, resulting in an adaptable and comfortable upper. Although the molded foam may seem like it would make your feet hot, the shoe is equipped with a great number of perforations to aid in ventilation. These sneakers are lightweight, comfortable, and designed to withstand a number of HIIT workouts by women. They may lack some support and stability features if you are looking to do a lot of lateral movements, for example in a dance aerobics class, but if you are doing calisthenics or other HIIT workouts, they will provide excellent cushion and comfort as well as response.
- Affordable for almost any budget
- Fresh Foam midsole is responsive, lightweight, and comfortable
- Full-length rubber outsole is durable
- Foam-Molded upper adapts to any foot shape
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Lacks lateral support
- No ankle and heel collar padding
- I use these for my HIit and Zumba classes. I am sold! These are the first NB I have owned and I will be buying more. They are so light and comfortable and look great. Best of all, they are affordable.
- These are very stable and light. They lack cushion in the heel because of the design, which makes them a bit awkward at first. They are perfect for high intensity type training.
- These are not as narrow as I was expecting, which I have a hard time finding super narrow shoes anyway. However, the shoe itself is great I looked up some remedies for my heel slip and I am so happy with them. They are light and perfect for all my Zumba and intensity training.
- These breathe great and are light. They are especially comfy and do not create any type of soreness. I work on my feet all day and I am so happy about the way these feel. I also love that NB seems to have the same size across the board, I always know they will fit.
- These re the perfect all day shoes. They cause no pin and are super comfortable. They are stable and make me feel light.They have nice colors and designs as well. Totally happy with these.
- The shoe is really light and perfect to size. They work well for my high instep. I am glad that they have different colors so i can buy more
- Great walking shoe so comfortable and light, n fatigue in the ankles and calves. I like that they have an original look too them and they look great.
- They come up high on the foot so was expecting them to rub but nope. They are light and feel great on the foot. They have great colors. I would highly recommend purchasing them.
- The style and design is what drew me to them but the weight and comfort is what made me pull out my wallet. These are the best shes ever and that foam is a dream. I would say A+ from NB.
- These work great for my crossfit. The foam goes he whole foot and feels amazing. The heel is nice and cushy as well and they are super light. These are near perfect shoes.
- These are a bit too stable for running in, I feel, but perfect for what they are made for. My feet do get hot in them as well. I would say if you are looking for a runner, no. If you need a great gym shoe and intensity training stable shoe, yes.
- These are made from synthetic foam from the top to the bottom and it is killer. I love the way they feel on my feet. They are so light ad have great arch support. They have a bit of a tighter toe box than I am used to. I did end up getting a half size up.
- They are breathable n the top and super padded on the bottom. This equals super comfy. They look good and are made with good quality material while still being affordable. The foam feels extra nice on the heel.
- I put these on and first thing I noticed was how light the are. I did some planks in these though and I am not good at it and it made everything heavier. The shoes worked great for all my crossfit classes and sin. I would say they are a great shoe and would recommend them.
- Do not change these! I have to say I have never loved a shoe so much. They are the best HIIT shoe and great for my lifting. They are super stable and feel amazing on the foot when just walking. They are a perfect fit as well.
- This fits snug to the foot and works great with laterals. They do not let your feet slide around. I ended up going down a half a size from my running shoes.
- It breathes well and the rubbery sole is just great. The color was super bright but I got used to it. The toe box is a bit snug. I really do love NB no though, this shoe is great.
- These are the perfect shoe for me. They fit like they are supposed to, they are so freaking comfortable and light. I ordered a half up for my inserts but I tried on the regular size too and perfect.
- These are very interesting looking shoes and threw me off a bit when I first opened the box. Thy are rubbery looking. However, I put them on and was in heaven, walking on little rubbery clouds. They are so comfortable and Great for my city walks. I would suggest ordering half size up, that was my only problem with them.
- These were so off on the sizing. Even after ordering up. I have narrow feet and these are still too narrow. It is pretty ridiculous.
- The tongue was strangely long. I have foot levelers as well and they did not work at all inside. The heel bumps were also awkward and uncomfortable.
- These felt cheap and uncomfortable. I liked the color, that was about it.
- The inside of the shoe works, the outside, that is less to be desired. They are so hot and made my feet sweat. They have perforations but I guess they are for show.
- These were almost a half size too short. They also were not as comfortable as I was expecting.
- The problem with these is the size and the toe box. They run small s in short and they cut into the toes. This is the first time I have been disappointed by NB.
- The outer material on these is really rigid and stiff. They have an odd texture to the fabric as well. Very snake like.
- HOT, HOT, HOT. I cannot even dream about wearing ocks it these laytex heat bxes. I live in a warm climate and these are just not going to cut it. The shoe itself feels great though.
- Something with the tongue and the top of the shoe digs into the foot They are not padded enough. I blame this on NB cutting corners and the material quality. It is really poor.
- Full length durable textured rubber outsole
- Foam-molded upper adapts to your foot with ease and is durable, flexible, and comfortable
- Internal support cage for added support
- Perforations in the molded foam upper deliver ventilation into the foot chamber