Nike Air Max 2015
Nike is a brand that is known to walk the line between high performance and lifestyle. The Air Max line is no exception to this rule. This shoe will provide you with moderate mileage capabilities, high marks for comfort, and an overall look that reviewers love.
This is a pricey shoe, make no mistakes about that, but Nike is a trusted brand, and this is a quality shoe for the neutral runner. It can do double duty as a stylish everyday wear shoe and as a running shoe that is dependable enough to take on your daily jogs.
The shoe offers added features to make this a comfortable fit. Runners enjoyed the seamless construction of the upper that reduces friction and keep the foot secure. Another addition is the plush inner sleeve for a bootie-like feel. If comfort and style are at the top of your running shoe priority list, this might just be your new running buddy.
- Very stylish and comes in 30+ different color combinations
- Older model means you can find it at a lower price
- Great comfort and a glove-like feeling
- Relatively expensive
- Durability level doesn't match the high price tag
- I got to say these sneakers are the best pair I've ever had to date, lot’s of uses, in the gym, out and about traveling, in the yard doing chores and lot’s of running. no complaints at all, great shoe.
- These do look great and fit nicely. Heal did push a bit on my Achilles for half day but loosened up later. As far as performance goes, I like these and the cushioning is a selling point for these shoes.
- Such excellent support for both my feet. I am a very heavy person and the shoes give the arch supported and shock impact which I need. Just one complaint, pricey,
- These are good. And now this model they have reinforced the toe because last years shoe was so thin. Just love the air cushion, it’s totally unique
- These are now the very Best air max shoes, nice update to make the toe box stronger, fantastic breath level from the upper mesh, I’m off to get another pair next month
- The most comfortable structured shoes I've ever ran in and especially when doing a long run through my local forest, it's perfect
- OK these are a narrower than I expected but wow they run good bit too pricey but I’m sold, worth the money these are certainly built for running.
- Very good shoes, good solid structure with a nice amount of flex, toe is a little short but nothing serious, get round that by sizing up, the comfort is good and the shoes deal well with reducing impact.
- These Nikes go a size smaller than asics and are more narrow but apart from that, excellent and really great shoes for distances around 5 miles or more. Wonderful standard for quality and super craftsmanship
- I got these and I’m impressed its an Excellent shoe for all running, local, trails even the nearby hills, the shoe can deal with pretty much anything
- Yes, these are easily the very best of the run of Air Max shoes. The size is right, the width is bang on target, and the style puts the shoe in it’s own special class and this is what I expect and get from Nike
- Durable, so comfortable and Really trustworthy shoes, very solid structure and sole, strong but flexible and such high quality.
- Nice design, makes me feel my shoes stand out and they do when it comes down to being very good, comfortable on all surfaces, good reliable absorption for long distance running on roads and trails where I live
- Can be a bit clunky for distance running, I think air max might be a selling gimmick and the toe box feels shallow, I got slightly wide feet and I feel it in these. I like the style and for casual its great but for me these aren't a real serious running shoe, just too clunky.
- I’m getting an annoying squeak from the left shoe and I think it’s because an air bubble just popped open, this is after only 8 weeks, I expect better when paying out at a high price for a pair of shoes.
- Took these for a 5 mile ride on a local stony trail, I paid a lot so I thought the shoes should be ok, I was wrong, The air came out at the front and the sole started to rip off. Very annoyed, they weren't cheap to buy.
- After just two months the upper is giving along the ankles and the shoes mesh rips more and more each time I run, I like my feet to get air but not through rips and fraying, won’t ever buy these again, they aren't durable enough.
- The right shoes lost pressure or is it air after the first month and it makes all the difference, really can’t run in these. The design of the sole looks good but the looks are deceiving.
This shoe received decent marks for durability, but many commented that for the price, they wished it was more durable overall. The outsole of a shoe provides a high percentage of a shoe's overall durability. In general, the outsole material is a durable rubber. In this model, the outsole is a translucent rubber material, rather than a more durable rubber, like carbon rubber. In general, a less durable rubber outsole isn't a deal breaker for runners, but with the price being so high, many runners expected a more rugged material. The underfoot consists of a Waffle design that is mostly flat but does contain a few small nubs. These nubs are not enough to add adequate traction, and this is one area where the Air Max 2015 falls short. The underfoot does contain deep flex grooves and this gives the shoe good flexibility.
Another big update to the upper of this shoe is the addition of the Flywire cables. Not only does these add a unique criss-cross aesthetic to the outside of the shoe, they also serve a purpose. These cables are used to improve midfoot fit. They connect to the laces to the midsole, creating a snug, but not suffocating feel.
- Cushlon foam in the midsole
- Nike logos on both sides have reflective lining