The Adidas PureBoost is a fast shoe with a focus on comfort. This lightweight runner is designed with a knit upper and Boost cushioning that provide an optimal workout experience. The shoe uses an adaptive style that is versatile enough to use for city running. The Adidas PureBoost keeps the foot lower to the ground, an ideal feature for city running. It also features a Sretchweb that increases the shoe’s flexibility, allowing the shoe to perform well on city surfaces. With a more lifestyle shoe look, the Adidas PureBoost comes in many different colors that appeal to all styles. The shoe provides a surprisingly good return on energy, helping make this a great choice for those who are looking for a stylish, yet performance-focused shoe.
- Designed for city running
- Highly durable
- Good traction
- Slightly higher price
- Tongue takes getting used to
- I got these in a 12 and I found the shoe is true regarding sizing, I have a wide foot and these fitted. I call these my ninja shoes, the comfort is totally amazing and my feet can breath all the time. Sports or casual, I love this shoe.
- At first I thought where is the cushion, went out on the road and wow the cushion worked for me. Great from heel to toe, absolutely smooth and so light on the feet, I’m sold on these, they are great.
- Checked out the tongue, looked at it thought its too big, put the shoe on and found it molds to my foot, its a new design and part of the shoe structure, lots of support, lots of cushion, lots of ventilation and lots of style and the sole is flexible.
- Something I quickly noticed is how well the shoe actually breathes. The Prime Mesh making the upper is really incredibly airy. I can noticeably feel the airy breeze through and into my shoe and my feet are staying really dry.
- I love the profile, below my ankles, I prefer this for avoiding rubbing and nasty popping blisters, I have tried a lot of shoes as I get lots of problems with friction and these are the shoes for me, no blisters.
- If I can say one thing its go for these for the low profile and the way the shoe lets my feet breath all the time, the mesh clearly allows in lots of air and the low profile gives my feet freedom and much less change of ankle rubbing, love these, they are built for me.
- To put this as clearly as I possibly can, these really have to be the most unexpected comfortable shoes I ever did get, I feel so totally confident when I run because everything in the shoe is very right, support, lots of air to keep dry, no rubbing areas and my performance seems better, will keep using these all the time
- Like these, took a little time to break in, I can’t say a 5 star shoe because I found them a little heavier than I think they should be, the bulk is no big deal though, I have wide feet and I felt the shoe gave my feet the space and hold that they need.
- Straight in as the most comfortable shoes I have ever put on, for my job I’m constantly on my feet and I have started wearing these not just for jogging but also for work. The boost from the shoe is really amazing and the support is the best I have known.
- I recommend these for any type of walking or hiking during summer days, running for moderate distances and even casual for everyday use, these shoes are very good but stay firmly as a summer shoe only.
- I do a lot of walking, its my passion and I'm always looking for a shoe that works, these work for me, I can’t get over how comfortable they are and the fact that my feet can actually breath all the time, after long walks I take of the shoe and I still have dry socks.
- The design looked simple and I was not sure about trying these but I went ahead. They are amazingly comfortable, I like running in these but would avoid heavy duty weather or trails, locally, 100% fine for use and the level of boost is nicely surprising. Here is the twist, it’s a running shoe but never out of place for casual.
- I was looking for a shoe that gives the width I need and really I was not so sure about these. The price was a bit up for me to but I went ahead. Well, the shoe is wide enough and I was delighted and I did not know there was a shoe like this that lets the feet breath soooooo much. Very impressed.
- Felt the price was a stinger but friends told me its worth it. They are right, this shoe is like a mule in that it can be used for everything, the gym, a jog, walking the local forest trails, even for work, I’m impressed and can say these are worth trying
- Got these for the wife, she’s a part time runner, just twice a week around the hood. Just on the sidewalk, she came home after her first run beaming about how comfortable the shoes are, after two months still not stinky because the feet don’t sweat in them.
- I know lots of people wont agree but this ain’t a running shoe, its casual and for walking. There is no stability in the shoe, even the laces are casual style for looks not for securing the shoe for running. The torsion will never work out for runners and I can’t say it enough, casual walking shoe not for real running.
- I could fit my toes twice in the toebox, I like flex space but this is over doing it it impacts on the shoe stability and when I run it feels slappy on the surface, feel a bit like a duck. Like the breath from the upper but feel the material wont last long.
- The uppers arn’t flexible, they need some give but the fibers don’t allow The upper has ZERO flexibility in fibers if this is for stability it’s not right as the shoe does not feel stable enough on a challenging surface. I think the shoe will fall to bits.
- These shoes cost and they should have lasted much longer, the toe at the front is already fraying and the shoe though looking light and low it’s heavy to carry on my foot. I think the shoe is more about nice looking and less about good running
- The cushion is just to average for me, I run 4 miles every evening, the whole thing is just average and the comfort is nice when they are first on but after a few miles they get twitchy, I even got blisters which I have not had for years. I like Adidas but come clean on this, it’s not a shoe for regular distances, fine for a jog and great for walking around.
- Boost cushioning technology
- Knit upper
- 8 mm drop