Asics Gel Excite 3
The Asics Gel Excite 3 is an affordable running shoe that provides remarkable cushioning for more comfortable runs. Reviews of these shoes have made it clear that they are effective for short distance daily runs. This version of the Gel Excite has been discontinued but you can still find them available and we assure, they are still worthy of picking up. ASICS has made improvements in the breathability, implementing a more adequate mesh in a larger area of its upper. Stitched overlays provide a better fit for your feet and more structural stability when compared to the previous version, the Gel Excite 2. Reflective overlays in the shoe will ensure you are visible when running in low light conditions. This shoe will certainly give you what you need for your daily run. Read the details below.
- Plush cushioning
- True to size
- Lower durability
- Overlays may need a break in time
- I'm happy these keep my feet cool and are really light. I have flat feet and these have even cushioning throughout the shoe, which hugs without creating discomfort.
- I am a woman and bought these in mens after not finding the right color I wanted. They fit way better anyway. They have a wider toe box than the women’s shoe and I actually like them that way. I like wearing these all day and not enduring any pain by the end of the day.
- I went up a half size like reviewers suggested and they fit perfect. I knew they were going to be light by how the box felt and I was right; feather-weights. They have done nothing but keep my feet happy since I got them, I wear them for work at a hospital; they get all day use.
- The gel is why I buy these. It has a great shock absorbency and forms to your feet. I am able to leave my laces looser and these snug my feet. People do not realize that in running shoes the shoe lacing depends the width. These shoes are a runner's dream really and super light weight.
- I wear these shoes for everything: running, walking, working, everything. They are super stylish and they are exciting on my feet. They feel good on and when I take them off, my feet aren't in pain. I am a happy camper.
- These were great for my relay. I always wear and purchase Acics and these didn't disappoint. They were great on the multiple terrain I have to deal with where I live: rocks, pebbles, etc. I took them out for over 10 miles the first day and they had no break in time. I've been running in ASICS for about two years now, and fresh out of the box I threw about 10 miles on these shoes, then competed in a Ragnar road relay. They've been great! They do well on the dirt/gravel mix where I live, as well as the road.
- These shoes are just normal and that is what is nice about them. They are great runners. However, I use them for everyday use and I love them equally. These shoes deliver all day comfort and Asics never disappoints, in my experience.
- I am happy that these come in a true wide style. These shoes hold up really well. I'm able to rotate them solidly after I have used them a bit and I love that they last. I really like how affordable they are too.
- I am pleased with the sizing, nothing worse than a shoe that says it is a 12 and it’s an 8. These have a great arch support and great color schemes. I have been using these for months and they are still in great condition.
- I am comfortable in these after having to retire my discontinued Asics. They have a great toe space and they feel really balanced when I am doing my power walks.
- I have had previous experience with Asics wearing down very rapidly with how many miles I put on my feet daily, dog walking. I got these in a hurry one day and I am very surprised. These are not like the others at all. Super comfortable and has held up extremely well. I suggest this to anyone looking for a solid walker.
- I usually get two pair because I destroy shoes. I was pleasantly surprised these lasted more than 3 months and stayed comfortable. Very comfy and durable shoe.
- I bought these for a back up when my feet start sweating at the gym. They are great. I am impressed by how airy they are and they are slowly becoming my everything shoes. These shoes are fantastic and affordable.
- These keep my feet aligned when I am running, helping me keep from rolling my ankles. They are super comfortable and I recommend them for sure.
- I have been jogging for half a millenia and these are my shoes of choice. The have enough room for insoles and they are so light and cloudy. Asics has my vote; great shoe.
- I had to break these in because they were a bit snug. I was shocked because Asics normally are true to size. Other than that, these are just as great as all the Asics I have bought. Great comfort and super stable.
- With the price alone, these cannot be beat. I am on my feet all day and rarely get a break from running around and these keep my fet out of pain. These have proven to be great support for my arches, they don't feel like they are gonna fall through the shoe.
- These shoes have helped with my underpronation. I run around 3 miles a day and these have been so comfortable; very stable.
- I buy a new pair of Asics every 6 months or so. I like them because they take the pressure of me bangng my feet on the concret. I walk really heavy and these tend to hold up great. The ventilation keeps my feet nice and cool. These shoes keep me happy and moving. tilation. The heel however feels the least protective. I'm a strong walker on my heels and this shoe is uncomfortable for me.
- I use these for indoor sports and the gym since they seem to get dirty way easy. They are a really light runner and they are super affordable. Great shoe and a great price, you really cannot beat Asics for that.
- These shoes are magic shoes. THey have helped my pronation and they have eliminated my shin splint issues. I recommend these to anyone who needs a light regular type running shoe. So good!.
- I get these a abit bigger so I can add insoles and they are ridiculously comfortable. These are some of the best running shoes I have owned.
- I wear thee all day and my feet do get tired bu but they never hurt. I'm on them for 13+ hours. I think Asics makes the most durable running shoes for sure.
- These have a better and higher ankle support than other major brands I have tried. They are great for my running style and they are really comfy.
- My hips to my ankles bother me constantly but I want to keep running and these have really helped me with the pain. They have a good style to them and I love running in them. They have great support in all the right places.
- I go through a lot of shoes because it is my job to walk all day. However, these are too easy to break down. It really is lacking in durability. It only took about 40 miles and these had a dead sole.
- These shoes give me smelly feet. I mean, I know it sounds weird to just blame a shoe for that but I do not have smelly feet in any other shoe. It is definitely the shoe. It’s really annoying. I would not suggest these because they smell bad.
- I run a lot and these shoes are killers. I have never had the pain I have when I wear these. I always purchase Asics. However, that is about to change.
- The sole started breaking down on these way too soon. They became unusable within a couple weeks; they completely fell apart.
- I had to return these they hurt so bad. These shoes were awkwardly narrow and they were not very durable.
• AHAR+ outsole
• Rearfoot Gel Cushioning System
• Removable sock liner
• Reflectivity in dark conditions
• Mesh upper