The seventh iteration of New Balance’s 1260 is loaded with technological elements to make this the most cushioned, comfortable 1260 yet. New Balance takes the comfort of this stability running shoe to the next level with additions like the Strobel Last on the upper, the Abzorbs midsole foam and the dual rubber material used in the outsole. This is a shoe for the runner who is looking for a daily running companion for their long runs and training runs. New Balance designed this shoe as a heavy duty stability shoe for the runner who is looking for help with mild to severe issues with overpronation. New Balance includes a variety of technologies to help the runner improve their gait cycle and reduce their risk of injury over time. In terms of style, this shoe comes in a variety of bright and fun colors and styles that runners really loved. The shoe is sleek and fashionable looking and is perfect for the runner who likes to look good crossing the finish line. Because of its added technological elements and because it is the newest iteration of the 1260, the price is high and it might not be the best choice for the runner on a very strict budget. New Balance is an American made company that does all of their engineering, production, and distribution in the USA, so it is a company you can feel good supporting.
- Blown rubber and carbon rubber outsole
- Ndurance technology to improve the durability of the outsole
- No-sew, engineered mesh upper
- Abzorb Heel cushioning to absorb the harmful shock of each footfall
- Fuel Cell technology along lateral side to assist with overpronation issues
- Strobel Last inner material
- Ortholite Sock liner for added cushioning and support