Reebok Zoku Runner
Footwear design trends have come and gone over the decades, with some being more tenacious than others. Canvas, suede, leather, and synthetic mesh have all been used to varying degrees of effectiveness, with some being successful enough for widespread adoption while others have become relegated to a niche. One of the more recent developments that has gained considerable popularity in recent years is the knit fabric style of running shoe. Common examples of this can be seen from high-profile manufacturers such as Nike and Adidas, with their respective Flyknit and Primeknit technologies. Now, Reebok has adopted this same design strategy with their Zoku Runner shoe, utilizing a similar style of construction and design. But is this a good fit for the runner’s wardrobe, or are these shoes just another passing fad?
- Fantastic stability and responsiveness from the midsole
- Excellent traction and durability from the outsole
- Highly breathable and snug-fitting upper
- Lightweight design with appealing style
- Consumer-friendly price perfect for curious runners
- Largely derivative design imitates other footwear manufacturers
- Less flexible than its appearance would suggest
- The way that these shoes are designed are only for running . They seem really unstable for walks. These fit really snug and comfortable and I really like that they are designed like this.
- These shoes fit to size and are very comfortable. I am happy with the way they look too, nice style.
- I was happy with the weight of these and they were very comfortable. I have ample enough space for my toes to wiggle around, which is awesome.
- I was happy that these came in and fit as expected. They are really comfy and are really light. They are absolutely nice shoes.
- These have a fan club. I get so many people asking about them and complimenting. The are great shoes for my every day and they are super comfortable. They fit perfect.
- These shoes would be a lot more difficult without the hadny tab on the back They look and feel like a sock on the top and are very airy. These shoes fit perfect to size and feel great on my feet.
- I work security and am on my feet all day. THese have got to be the comfiest shoes I have ever tried on. I got the yellow ad they are super bright.
- I love these. They are cozy and light. I like that I can wear them all day without problems.
- I was more in love with them after I saw the price, super affordable. They are so light and I can get away with wearing these anywhere, from the street to the gym. I love the comfort and feel of the upper material.
- I didn't know what to expect with these being such a thin material. However, they surprised me and have been really durable. They are super cushy and they breath really well, my feet are never hot.
- They really did a great job with these shoes. They are a great wearing shoe, super comfortable and have a great style. These are just as good as any other brand and they don't break the bank. Good Job Reebok.
- These shoes are like pillows and light as clouds. I feel majestic wearing them.
- I was happy that these were the sock material they said while being durable. They have epic comfort and slide right on, hugging my feet properly. The shoe itself is very responsive and absorbent. They have a great color and style too.
- I am able to wear these all day without any fatigue or discomfort. They support me and have a great look to them. I am very happy with my purchase.
- I like to run at night and was pleased that the white in these reflected well. They are definitely a unique design and shoe and well worth the price. Super comfortable, I am impressed.
- These shoes are stupid light. They are extremely comfortable but have a great color and design.
- I cannot recommend this shoe enough. I bought 3 pairs because they are so affordable. They are light and airy, they have so much cushion and are really durable although they seem otherwise. I mean, you really cannot ask for a better runner.
- I want to wear these to bed. They are so light I don’t even remember I have them on half the time. These are my most comfortable shoes and I am so glad that they have a such a good price.
- The midsole on these is lacking a wee bit compared to my adidas. However, they are mean looking and very, very comfortable. The fabric is more durable than my Adidas but they do not compare in price and I feel these are actually lighter.
- I am in love with this style. I can wear these with shorts and jeans, then switch it up and go to the gym and look great doing all of it. They are really comfortable to , which helps obviously. These shoes are really light yet durable.
- These shoes feel really stable under my feet. They are so cloud like and light that I never have fatigue, I really feel they are part of me when I a wearing them. They have a great price tag and my feet stay cool, not only because they breath well but because they are really rad in style and color.
- I want a bed made out of the material that these soles in these shoes are made of. It is so soft and forming yet stable and durable. I never want to stop walking, each step is like floating. I have never had pain with these and an oh man do my feet stay cool. The price makes these that much nicer too.
- True sock type shoe. They are easier than any other sock shoe that I have tried. They have a little tab back there that helps tremendously. These are on my top 3 list of great shoes. I love when my shoe feels like air and is able to take my running style without having to break in for weeks. Great shoe Reebok, keep it up
- These shoes have a really horrible fit to them. They feel stretched out and slippery on the inside. Do not waste your money on these.
- I was gotten by the color and the way they looked. These are so uncomfortable and the sole is not even as wide as your foot, they are like a sliver. Really horrible and awkward design. I returned these, the sizing as way off. They are more on the larger side.
- I bought these and really liked them for a week or so. Then, the toe support started coming off and falling apart. I have only been wearing these around the house. So, obviously they are not very durable.
- The material of these was super cheap and looked horrible. They really looked gross.
- The color scheme was point on. However, I can see my toes through the shoe like they are molded on there. I really do not like this at all.
- I am not sure that these are made to run in. I wore them on one run and the heel was so rough it ripped the skin off my feet and they started bleeding. Needless to say, I am not happy with these.
- Hard rubber outsole
- DMX Lite midsole
- Ultraknit fabric upper
- Midrange heel drop
- Slight treading on the underfoot