Under Armour really outdid themselves with the design and execution of the newest iteration of their Speedform Gemini. Under Armour took the feedback from their earlier versions and added some updates to make this version more comfortable and long-lasting. This newest version of the shoe is intricately layered with technological details that make this an exceptional shoe from the upper to the outsole. Runners love this shoe for distance running because it provides the perfect balance of lightweight and cushioning. From the upper through the midsole, the shoe is designed to conform to the unique shape of the runner’s foot to provide a snug, supportive fit throughout. The design of this shoe is unique, and it comes in a wide variety of colors and options. Runners loved that this shoe is able to offer multiple midsole materials to provides added cushioning, but the overall weight of the shoe is extremely lightweight. Runners reported feeling confident on their long runs as well as during their speed workouts. This is a neutral running shoe that features an individualized fit and feel for maximum comfort that keeps runners supported and free from blisters and hot spots during their distance workouts.
- Threadborne midfoot panel improves support and responsiveness
- Heel counter for added lock-in support
- Charged Cushioning midsole is a compressed foam that provides energy return
- Micro G unit in the heel helps to add support and durability
- Blow rubber forefoot
- High abrasion rubber material in the heel of the outsole
- Embedded EVA sock liner for added cushioning