Brooks Adrenaline GTS 18
The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 18 is the number one best selling shoe on the Brooks line. This shoe has gone through 18 iterations, and each one keeps getting better than the next. The key updates include a better upper that includes more breathability and adaptable stretch. The secret to the success of this shoe is that it is able to combine cushioning and support with a sleek and stylish design aesthetic. This shoe is able to provide runners with the high quality, running assistance but effortlessly transition from the track to a fashionable accessory that compliments any outfit. This shoe is offered in 20 different styling options, ranging from subdued to bright and vibrant. Not only is the shoe designed to look great, the engineers at Brooks developed the Adrenaline GTS 18 to help improve the runner’s overall health by ensuring the body is positioned and aligned appropriately. This shoe is reasonably priced and comes in right at the average price point of a high quality running shoe on today’s market.
cushioned and supportive
offered in 20 different color and style options
number one best seller in the Brooks line
not suitable for runners looking for a minimalist feel
- Heel support is the best, a marked improvment on the previous shoe. I have found that my previous issues with lack of heel support are righted by these shoes.
- Best running sneakers I've owned, the cushioning is exactly right for me. I'm happy with the upgrade and thanks for the new upper, its got better breathability.
- Fit perfect and feels great, the shoe gives nice stability even on tough surfaces. I'm a bit flat footed and this shoe sure gives me stability.
- For me I find the arch support is set at a level which really works well for me compared to the previous shoe.
- This upgrade is the most comfortable running shoe, for local jogging, I don't like too much cushion.
- I had problems with arch support being to high so I tried this shoe and it takes the pain out of running.
- Compared to the previous shoe this is now a superior fit and very very comfortable.
- When I put on these shoes they fit like a glove, I love the feeling of stability from the new style uppers.
- Best Adrenaline I ever ran with, nice firm sole with a comfortable amount of flexibility.
- Awesome price, the shoe gets upgraded and I like the new uppers and the level of breathability.
- I looked for a shoe with solid stability and great cushioning, the stability is there and the cushioning works really nicely for me.
- It feels like a neutral running shoe with extra support, now I have tried this shoe I have even noticed some of the footaches I used to get are now gone.
- I have long toes and for me their is lots of toe room for wide feet as my feet are also wide, these are a good result, happy I tried them.
- Amazingly light, I expected a change when these were upgraded but the lightness came as a much appreciated surprise.
- The shoe structure and the upper gives great support and I like the new style, I wear these for both running and socially.
- Two nice surpises, 5 stars for fit, these shoes fit my wide feet perfectly , 4 stars for softness, the level of cushion for me seems much better than in previous version. These are a very comfortable ride.
- I like the outsole it seems to be a mix of hard foam with plastic, great feeling of stability.
- Nice new choice of colors, very snazzy and stylish, and the upper feels like my feet are kept cooler.
- My first run in these were a pleasure, they were light and springy and a lot more comfortable than I expected.
- I do a lot of local road running and this shoe can absorb the shocks nicely, been trying different shoes and I finally found one that works the way I like, less shock and lots of comfort.
- My son is flat-footed and has struggled a lot to get the right shoe, this shjoe FITs him perfectly though he had to size up and no problems for him when running.
- For me this is a super great mild pronation shoe, the cushion works really great, the upper gives a good feeling for stability and I love the sole, its gor grip
- realy good on hard surfaces, I had issues with previous shoesbut the sole and cushion in these shoe sorted out my problems, really delighted.
- I couldn’t get over the 12mm drop, I love this brand but this change is too dramatic for me, I'm not sure what this will do to my feet.
- I ran for 5 months and I found the sole wears out fast. I run about 4 miles during the week each day, I'm thinking the sole could be better.
- When I first ran in these they felt really unsupportive but I like the shoe so I added orthotics for more arch support. It worked out.
- Black toe/his toe hit the top in toebox, what happened to the toe space in this shoe it has never been a problem for my husband before.
- Ok I do run a lot but the heel seems to be wearing down and losing support for the rest of the shoe.
- I have narrow feet and I found that the shoe folds into foot and the upper is showing signs of wrinkles.
- I was surprised because I always use Brooks, the changes in this shoe has made it feel sloppy & too much slack, I'm going back to the previous version.
- really frustrated, I ordered these in my size and they felt too tight and small, I had to send the shoes back and get a half size bigger, thats not convenient.
- Maybe it's me but I blame the shoes, when I run it feels like the heel comes down way to early and scuffs the road and slows me down.
- After three months a hole formed in the toe box, I love Brooks shoes and I really expected more durable life than this in the shoe. The rest of the shoe is fine but the hole gets bigger and bigger, tougher material please Brooks.
- I think the upper mesh looks cheap compared to the previous shoe why is this change needed the upper looked great before.
- So the shoe feels lighter but it feels like the arch support has gone and when I run the shoe has too much of a springy feeling.
-Engineered mesh upper for added breathability
-Progressive Diagonal Rollbar promotes proper body alignment
-20 different style and color options
-BioMoGo midsole foam adapts to foot and provides added cushioning
-Asymmetrical 3D fit Print along with the upper
-TPU saddle along the midfoot lock foot in place
-Integrated Crash Pad absorbs shock and reduces pain and the risk of injury
-Flex grooves along the outsole