Merrell Annex Trak Low Reviewed & Rated
The Merrell Annex Trak Low is a trail-ready hiking shoe that offers an exceptional amount of stability, traction, and comfort. Its durable Vibram outsole protects the foot from trail hazards while the comfortable EVA midsole provides soft stability and all-day comfort. The tough nubuck leather upper and mesh liner make this sneaker both durable and breathable while the contoured blended EVA footbed offers support and cushioning. This trail shoe also features an organic odor-fighting compound called FIT.ECO in the insole to help keep feet fresh and odor-free. This low profile hiker is ideal for light hikes or even for more physically demanding jobs that require a lot of time on your feet. The traction and response of the Vibram outsole will keep you stable on almost any terrain and will even help keep you safe on your feet in wet or icy conditions. The Annex Trak Low, unlike many hiking shoes, does not have any lugs under the arch which aids in helping your foot move more naturally. With their sneaker-like design, the Merrell Annex Trak Low is an excellent addition to anyone’s sneaker and hiking shoe collection that will help you traverse the trails or even hit the pavement.
- Durable Vibram outsole provides protection and traction
- Available in multiple colorways
- Low profile design makes it highly versatile
- EVA contoured footbed offers great cushioning and protection
- Molded nylon arch shank provides arch support for flat feet or overpronators
- Reasonably priced
- It takes a while to break them in
- Tend to run a little small and narrow
- Colors offered look different in person
- They have amazing arches and traction. They look amazing and fit like they are supposed to. They are warm and take a bit breaking in.
- They have great built in arches and they are working nice with my plantars. They are working great for my long work hours and seem to be keeping my pain at bay. I have wide feet and they snug up and keep me secure.
- You definitely have to break these in They are a bit stiff out of the box. They have a great foot bed and they are very durable. They are always consistent with size as well, I love Merrell.
- First couple days waling in these was rough. After they broke in, they have been a dream. They are supportive and have good traction. They were made for mild hiking and that is what I used them for. Great shoes.
- These aren't made for the work of standing all day. They are however, great for hiking. They have so much support and are durable. They are a bit stiff the first couple days but they break in perfect.
- The rubber in the toe is a bit narrow feeling. However the tread is great and they arch support is really well done.
- Sturdy, comfortable, amazing shoe. They are so comfortable and supportive. They have been great for my long hours at the hospital.
- I used these to do the landscaping at my house and it was HOT! They kept my feet dry and the shoes didn't give me any hotspots. These are so comfortable too and supportive.
- Make sure to get these a half size larger than you normally would. OTher than that, they are amazing shoes perfect for hikes and for walking around all day. They have great support and arches.
- These are a great versatile and rugged shoe. They are very durable and once they are broken in they feel like they are part of your foot.
- These seem to be a built heavier than I like They are built well though and they have a great durability and shape to them.
- I had some pain when I first bought them. They are stiff and rugged and need a few good walks to get them in. They are doing better now and I love them. They are some really sturdy shoes.
- I size up a half size and these are incredible. They are very comforting and great for all day wear. I am not a big fan of the laces but that is cosmetic.
- I like that this shoe is stiff and works really well with hiking. It grips and keeps me stable. Just all over comfort that I cannot get in other brands.
- These are typical Merrell greatness. They are study and made great. They look fantastic as well. I really enjoy these as much as any of there others, they never fail.
- These fit snug so go up in sizing. They are comfortable and consistent with Merrell. Really well made shoe.
- Definitely need to break these in. They are comfortable and have high arches that get less rigid with wear.
- Deep arch support. They run a bit narrow but it didn't bother me. I love the shoe and cannot find any issues.
- These shoes are a dream. They are so nice and great for my long walks. I would not run in these but that is not what they are made for.
- These shoes have saved my fet, knees and back on my 15 hour shifts. They are durable and last forever too without stressing out on the inside.
- I am in love with the comfort and design of this shoe. Super comfortable and made for walking long hikes.
- These were not what I am used to with Merrell. They hurt my feet way too much. Not as supportive and comfortable as I am used to.
- I think they cost to much and they don't last. The sole is wearing down way too fast. They also started to separate.
- This shoe started to split and fray on the sides coming apart at the sole. This is only after a few wears. I am so disappointed.
- These don't ft like other Merrells and sure are not as comfortable or durable as the previous pair I owned.
- I was so over these. I wanted to got them and enjoy them but they were way to big looking and weighed a lot for a shoe.
- Vibram outsole provides a stable, reactive, and protected ride
- EVA injected midsole offers a good amount of cushioning for all-day comfort
- Very versatile due to the low profile and sneaker-like design and can be worn for hiking, walking, or as casual shoes
- Combination of durable nubuck leather and heavy duty Vibram rubber on the outsole make these shoes extremely durable
- FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed delivers odor control
- Nylon arch shank inside the shoe provides ample arch support