Saucony Kineta Relay
The Saucony Kineta Relay is what seems to be Saucony’s response to Skechers’ active lifestyle shoe lineup. The Saucony Kineta Relay is meant to be worn for workouts and used by those leading an active lifestyle but it’s not necessarily a running specific shoe. It’s a neutral shoe with a low drop and intended for everyday use. It’s a perfect option for low-volume runners, those wanting a reliable and comfortable walking shoe, or fit individuals who want a shoe that can serve multiple different purposes. A stylish design also makes it perfect for casual wear or running errands. If you’re looking for a running-specific shoe, this isn’t it.
Instead, the Saucony Kineta Relay offers a comfortable option for serious runners who may benefit from a well-padded rest day shoe. Even on rest days, runners should be caring for their feet. Choosing a well-cushioned shoe for all of the times you are not running will help ensure your feet are well-rested for training. The bonus? The Saucony Kineta Relay is also a really good-looking shoe.
- Breathable construction
- Super lightweight
- Very comfortable fit thanks to memory foam midsole
- Well-padded outsole and midsole
- Comfortable liner makes shoe easy to wear sockless
- Durability issues
- Lacks arch support
- Poor traction
- Lacks stability
- Not a great fit for wide footed runners
- These are my mom shoes. I do not work out in these, I am not sure they support that kind of activity. As a mom, I am always on the go, go go and these carry me through my day with mountains of comfort. They are really light and need no breaking in. I love the insoles on these babies, like little pillows.
- I'm not a runner, I have bad joints, but these are great or my needs. They are comfortable and last a long time. They are really cozy and warm for the low temps I deal with here. They have a great arch support and I have height arches. These are the best shoes out there.
- Oh, my! What can I say about these. The memory foam is a dream. They form and mush to your foot. I cannot express how comfortable they are. They are extremely light yet sturdy and durable. They have been great for my gym runs and my errand runs. They are just a great all over, do everything shoe.
- These are super light and breathable yet really great quality and seem pretty durable. I am happy with the comfort and design.
- I usually buy these in twos because they are not as durable as I like. However, this is because they are so comfortable. I have never found another shoe to even match it. They support me from my heel to my shoulders. I never have back or joint pain and I am working out, running, sprinting, lifting all day. They aren't the best for laterals but are great for pretty much everything else. They are light and soft and just great for me.
- I am a little skeptical about the fabric of the shoe, seems a little cheap. However, if we are talking comfort, I have never found a comparable shoe. The memory foam is epic and they are so light they don't feel like I have them on. I am really impressed with these. I wish they were a bit cheaper though.
- I like these shoes more so for the style and design I am a runner and a traveler and these shoes are lightweight and do not take up a lot of space. They are super comfortable and can be worn as a casual shoe so less luggage. I have them in numerous colors.
- This shoe is superior in every way. I use these shoes for everything you can think of. My last pair lasted me more than 2 years. They are so freaking comfy and cool. Make sure you get a half size up, they run a bit small. These are definitely worth it and the best shoe I have ever had.
- I work out almost every day and did some research before buying this shoe. The reviews really were spot on. The comfort and design are great for all my workouts and the price is great for what you get. I am going to have to get another pair or sure.
- These have an average to low arch support and pretty good traction. They are super light and comfortable and hug my feet just right. These are really great shoes.
- Memory foam equals bed for your feet; I am amazed at the memory foam soles. They are super light and the comfort is stellar. I never get fatigued or any residual pain from wearing these. I would only use these as gym shoes though, i'm not sure the support is there for certain terrains.
- These leave your achilles wide pen, which is great for me since I have achilles issues. The mesh on the toes really keeps my feet cool and the souls are really comfy and form right to my foot. I wish they would last a bit longer but the price is good.
- I am so happy that I was able to find an affordable womens 10.5. I feel like I found a unicorn. These are just as majestic in design and comfort too. They are cushy and foamy and really hold up to my standard. Super happy customer.
- As someone who really likes to go barefoot, shoes aren't my thing. These however, they are a dream. They have an amazing memory foam for a sole and do not look like boats on my feet. They have a sleek light design and I just love them.
- I do not need to add the extra support that I do with my other shoes. These have molded perfect to fit my foot. They toe is extra roomy too and i can keep going after my 10 hour shifts at work, where I am on my feet all day. YAY!
- I recommend these to anybody who works on their feet all day. These are some seriously comfortable and supportive shoes. The material is so airy and the shoe is so light I cannot even say enough about the foam insoles, pillows for my toes.
- I am a wider foot than most and these do not squeeze my feet. They are light and the soles are so awesome. They really form to my foot. I am happy to say that these have not rubbed my heels like I am used to with other shoes and I have had no pain. I am really happy with these and will be buying them again.
- I am a runner and would not recommend these for that. Now, I do recommend these for a mending shoe. I sue them after I run and take advantage of that softness te memory foam offers. These are also used for my walking around town and shopping. These are great everyday shoes.
- I call these my marshmallow shoe cause I always want ‘smore! They are a dream to walk in and creamy smooth on my feet. The traction is top of the line but I am a walker, they work great for my purposes. I really love these shoes. They are my faves.
- I was surprised that these shoes fit like a sock. I didn't even realize that when I purchased them. They are really comfortable and cushy. I did order a half size up and they fit like a glove. I have been able to run in light rain with these without an issue too.
- Good arch and sole support. Hugs the bottom of my feet due to the memory foam sole. These are well ventilated and really lightweight. They seem to hold up pretty great for average runners, which is me.
- I am a dog walker and use these for miles and miles. They are really light and really comfy. For the price, they are really great in design. I recommend these to pretty much any one. They are a great neutral casual shoe.
- I use these all day everyday. I love the foam on the inside, they are like no other shoe I have ever tried. They do wear the tread faster than normal but I do not care. These are a dream to walk in. I will probably buy these until they discontinue.
- Price cannot be beat for the comfort. I do not use these for running because the tread wears so fast. The foam is what sold me, I feel like I am putting my my feet on two pillows they are so dreamy. They are really really light and have just the right amount of arch support.
- These shoes have made me rally rethink Saucony, which I have been using for nearly a decade. Thy were light and had some cushion but, they have absolutely no support. My feet were going numb and my heels were aching way too bad. I mean my feet were swimming in these. If this is the route Saucony is going, I am definitely going to have to switch.
- I loved these shoes. They were super comfy. However, with little wear they have completely fell apart. They are worn down to nothing and the fabric is fraying. They really pick up dirt too , which made it hard to keep them clean. I'm really upset because dang were they comfortable.
- These were not made for running or any other type of working out. They are light but have no support whatsoever. These gave me huge blisters and really screwed up the bottom of my feet. I am always buying Saucony and this is a first.
- I have only used these for walking a few times and they are starting to fray. The fabric is awful and cheap. They are comfortable but very disposable. I would not recommend these at all for any activity other than sitting.
- These Sauconys have way less support than any of the others I have ever bought. These gave me no arch support and my feet were hurting so bad. Never again, these were useless.
- These were actually really comfortable, unfortunately they were lacking big time in support. I mean they really created a lot of pain for me. Also, these shoes are really bad for narrow feet.
The insole of the shoe is comfortable but not removable which some reviewers did not appreciate. Those who use a custom orthotic will need to make sure the fit of the shoe works with the orthotic. Adding it in on top of the built-in insole may cause the shoe to feel much tighter. Bring your orthotic along if you plan to try the shoe on in a store.
Thanks to the fit and soft cushioning, the shoe is a great option for frequent walkers or those looking for a nice looking sneaker for running errands. The shoe is also really easy to remove and slip back on with very little effort making it a great shoe for when you're heading out the door and need something on your feet in a hurry.
- Outsole features EVA foam
- FORM2U midsole cushioning uses memory foam
- Mesh upper for breathability
- Non-removable insole
- Comes in a large variety of colors