Amino acids are a compound that we cannot live without. Amino acids are also the basis of all of our body’s process because they are required for every metabolic process that occurs within our bodies. The two most important functions of Amino Acids are the transport and storage of nutrients--such as ...
Buying GuideSingle ReviewBlog Posts
- All Reviews2439
- Latest Reviews1836
- Fitness Equipment 85
- Running Shoes 1622
- Running Clothes 181
- GPS & Tracking 147
- Hydration Gear 76
- Nutrition 89
- Accessories 368
- All Brands1672
- Hoka One One47
- La Sportiva22
- New Balance95
- Newton Running31
- Pearl Izumi5
- The North Face15
- Topo Athletic9
- Under Armour67
- Zoot Sports22
Buying GuideSingle ReviewBlog Posts
Most of today’s runners and athletes have no time to prepare a proper home-cooked meal before they leave for work, school, or the gym. With just a short time left for meal-planning, they have to make the best use of it to ensure they provide proper supplements to the body. Portable meal replacement s...
Learn how detox teas benefit your health in ways you were not aware of. It will help your liver to work more efficiently, regulate your metabolism and more! Take a moment and do some research. Think about your goals, what you want for change in your life. There are teas and holistic wa...
Joint pain is that sharp, mild or sustained painful experience that you cannot ignore around your joint area. It may be linked to a health condition such as arthritis; advancement in age, or as a result of an injury sustained in exercise or activity that involve the movement of the joints. Joint pain...
No one can deny the fact that breakfast remains the most important meal of the day. This is because of the important role that the meals individuals take as part of their breakfast play in one’s life. For instance, breakfast would help you accomplish a number of things such as replenishing your spent...
Presently, you would find different types of anti-inflammatory creams available on the market and every brand is unique in its own way. Once you use the different varieties you would understand the advantages that some of these creams have over other oral medications meant for pain relief. These crea...
The matcha is the outcome of high-quality green tea leaves harvested, processed, and packaged in finely ground powder with natural properties intact. It is essentially processed from leafy luxuriant and chlorophyll-laden leaves stone ground and excellently sifted. It is also a staple ingredient upon ...
There are countless uses of essential oils: clearing blocks airways, relieving stress, relaxing the body and mind, massage, and more. This has been made possible because of the several different blends that contain different ingredients that work in conjunction with one another to achieve overall wel...
Magnesium deficiency has a special term: hypomagnesemia. While deficiency in this mineral, which is abundant in the body is uncommon, less than 2% of Americans are affected, it can still manifest for some. Studies show that up to 75% of people are not actually getting their approved intake. Many time...
Feeling fuzzy these days? Maybe having a bout of brain fog? There can be many reasons why your head is a bit murky. There are a couple options to help you clear up. Exercise always is an option that can naturally get the blood flowing so that you can get some clarity. There are mental exercises you...
Exercise, training, and diet form part of the noble pursuit of well-being and a healthy lifestyle. Virtually everyone aspires to pursue and live a healthy life, but only a few people manage to pursue this interest successfully. This is perhaps to reinforce the maxim “easier said than done”, as not ma...
There is no way around it, losing weight and dropping some of your chunkiness takes work. It is 80% your diet and what you put into your body. Genes also play a role in how you gain and lose weight. Then there is the other 20% and that is exercise. You lose weight in the kitchen and you shape your ...